Lets go Bengals!!! MNF Thread 12/4 Jags V Bengals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go Bengals!!! MNF Thread 12/4 Jags V Bengals

Who dey

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Ugh, hurts to say but good luck Bengals

I'm praying, but there's just no way Cincy can pull this out. Jake Browning is not going on the road against a 9-3 team and winning, it's just not happening...

They might as well, it's their only chance.

Mix in a bunch of screens and keep those Jaguars defenders guessing. If your throwing the ball deep, its going to get attention from the defense. I don't know much about Browning.

Very unlikely Bengals can win, but you really never know. Strange things happen.
class hours GIF
That's what im talkin about. Any given Sunday.

I see an awful lot of can'ts and won'ts.

No one gave Greenbay a shot last night, among plenty of other upsets this year.

Jacksonville, while a very good team, hasnt always looked dominant. Sunshine has one of his bad nights and Cincy could pull it off.

for those who think the Bengals can’t win tonight......did you think GB would beat KC last night?.......did you think the jets would beat Buffalo and Philly?.....I could go on and on. Yes Jax is "supposed" to win but that's why they play the games so we can always hope. Go Bengals tonight

I know Burrow is out, but Jaxsonville has had games where they simply don't show up and get beat by inferior opponents.

Here is hoping tonight is one of those games!
beat by inferior opponents?

Couldn't be us.

Back
Top Bottom