Lets go Bengals!!! MNF Thread 12/4 Jags V Bengals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go Bengals!!! MNF Thread 12/4 Jags V Bengals

for those who think the Bengals can’t win tonight......did you think GB would beat KC last night?.......did you think the jets would beat Buffalo and Philly?.....I could go on and on. Yes Jax is "supposed" to win but that's why they play the games so we can always hope. Go Bengals tonight
Well to be fair, GB has been looking good as of late and Love is coming into his own and Lambeau is always a tough place to play. The Jets also match up well with Philly personnel wise. Plus both of those games were on the road. I didn't think those outcomes would happen, but in hindsight it made sense. This game seems more lopsided in terms of the matchup than those games were, but I hope you're right...

for those who think the Bengals can’t win tonight......did you think GB would beat KC last night?.......did you think the jets would beat Buffalo and Philly?.....I could go on and on. Yes Jax is "supposed" to win but that's why they play the games so we can always hope. Go Bengals tonight
Green Bay rolled over the Lions in Detroit last week and KC has been lackluster at best, I had every expectation they would be very competitive against KC and likely win at home.

Now Jets beating Philly? Not a chance there, but it happened. The Bengals have a chance to win because of their talent outside of their QB. If could happen, but as Dolphins fan know, losing your QB is tough, like very tough.

Green Bay rolled over the Lions in Detroit last week and KC has been lackluster at best, I had every expectation they would be very competitive against KC and likely win at home.

Now Jets beating Philly? Not a chance there, but it happened. The Bengals have a chance to win because of their talent outside of their QB. If could happen, but as Dolphins fan know, losing your QB is tough, like very tough.
I agree it won’t be easy....just saying it is possible

Well to be fair, GB has been looking good as of late and Love is coming into his own and Lambeau is always a tough place to play. The Jets also match up well with Philly personnel wise. Plus both of those games were on the road. I didn't think those outcomes would happen, but in hindsight it made sense. This game seems more lopsided in terms of the matchup than those games were, but I hope you're right...
Yep...most of my in-laws are GB fans so I follow them a bit, and I've been noticing their improvements over the recent few weeks as well. When they were playing Detroit I was sitting next to my brother-in-law, massive GB fan, and he was depressed before the game and I was like, "bruh...Love is getting better...they're slowly playing better...they have more than a puncher's chance here."

Voila! Depression gone! lol

I didn't think they'd beat KC, but I thought they had a shot, since the game was at GB. Great win for those guys, and they're alive and well for the playoffs.

The Jags have one quality win all season….against a Bills team thats currently 6-6.

Back
Top Bottom