Let's go Pat's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Pat's

FISHFAN44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.

The only ones getting credit if they win are they themselves.

F*** the PATS!!

Go Dolphins!!!

I don't think people really think that anymore. At least I haven't encountered it. If anything the AFC was much better then the NFC this year.

yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there mother

clear.gif

TerryTate: Totally uncalled for, you have some time off

I'm back by popular demand, it is the most wonderful time of the year (super bowl), is it not? The sick man does his job! ;)

If any part of you is pulling for the Patsies, you ain't a true phin fan.

MiamiMan7 said:
yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there mother

Do ya hear that rumbling in the ground, do you hear that running sound getting closer????

Better watch out, it just may be the Forum Linebacker

FISHFAN44 said:
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.
If you are trying NOT to make friends, job well done young padawan. :lol:

I'm with this guy........during the 80's-90's all you heard was how the AFC was second rate and how the NFC championship game was the 'real Super Bowl'......now it's reversed and I love it. I root for the AFC every year and the only thing that could make me do otherwise is if the Jets were there (I just almost threw up at the thought).

Besides, where I live everyone is going ape-**** over the Eagles.......F' them. They came out of a sh!tty conference with no real competition. They are going to get stomped.

GO AFC!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom