Let's go Pat's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Pat's

I knew this would be accepted this way. But again it's still out there in live in Eagle country and believe me there is in my mind nothing worse than a drunken Eagle fan. the poster from Rhode Island you live in the heart of Patroits fans well I can top that I live in the heart of Eagle fan's maybe you can understand my position. The snowball throwing Santa claus booing Eagle fans if it was another team that I would say down with the Pat's. If there is any question about my loyalty about my love for the Fish. Well right now at work i am deck out with my Aqua and Orange defending every last bit of crap that is being thrown at me and it hasn't stopped.

FISHFAN44 said:
I knew this would be accepted this way. But again it's still out there in live in Eagle country and believe me there is in my mind nothing worse than a drunken Eagle fan. the poster from Rhode Island you live in the heart of Patroits fans well I can top that I live in the heart of Eagle fan's maybe you can understand my position. The snowball throwing Santa claus booing Eagle fans if it was another team that I would say down with the Pat's. If there is any question about my loyalty about my love for the Fish. Well right now at work i am deck out with my Aqua and Orange defending every last bit of crap that is being thrown at me and it hasn't stopped.
Dude they are talking dyn.... here..

If the Eagles win it's only one title. I feel no remorse for phin phans in Eagle country.

MiamiMan7 said:
yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there mother
I am sure your mother would be proud of this statement. You should be banned from this site. If there is anything I hate is people who bash mother's. I can take almost anything you can throw out but , this is unacceptable. FLAT OUT YOU SHOULD BE BANNED.

lol, the AFC is second rate???

Sorry, but the NFC is definitely the second rate conference. ATlanta got were the second seeds in the NFC, would have been 5th in the AFC.

Philly have made the SuperBowl beating an 8-8 team and an 11-5 team, plus they have only played 4 teams better than .500 all year.

Miami would have made the playoffs in the NFC... well, maybe not... but you get my point.

Screw the Pats... GO EAGLES!! I picked them to win it all before the season started and they're gna beat the Pats.

FISHFAN44 said:
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.
I am not for the Pats, but if they win, We can say that we beat the Super Bowl Champions. I know it doesn't console me much bc of our crappy season, but it would be kinda cool to know.

FISHFAN44 said:
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.
Thats way too deep. Go Eagles.

If there is one man that deserves a SB its Andy Ried, he is one heck of a coach. Pulling for the Pats would be like pulling for the Jets & Bills...what can be worse than watching Terrell Owens win a SB?,... the Pats repeating the SB.

Screw the Pats...I'm rooting for Philly. THey've been knocked out 3 years straight, and the Pats, who we all HATE, have already won 2 of the last 3 and appeared in 3 of the last 4! That's ENOUGH! With that said....I KNOW the Pats are gonna mop the floor with them...The NFC is a little girlie league compared to the AFC warzone...

FISHFAN44 said:
There is nothing worse than the Patriots and their fans. Let alone this talk about a dynasty.

MiamiMan7 said:
yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there mother

clear.gif

Totally uncalled for, you have some time off

I'm back by popular demand, it is the most wonderful time of the year (super bowl), is it not? The sick man does his job! ;)

ohhh man, he just got TT´ed...& I bet he never saw it coming....thats what i called PWNED!

I'd root for Satan before the Pats. Dude you have got be kidding me. No wait, lemme rephrase, "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE #&$^%#! KIDDING ME"!!!

I dont know about anyone else, but I smell a closet Pats fan here.

FISHFAN44 said:
I was watching Espn classics Saturday
Dude thats just it, its the past.

I have not heard ANYONE for years say that the NFC is the better conference. Man...thats just so 1989.

Think about it. How long has everyone said that the AFC East is the toughest Division in football???

Its been that way for years, the Broncos won twice, the Ravens, then the Pats now have been up there for years...

All I have heard is how weak the NFC is and how strong the AFC is.

Back
Top Bottom