Let's go Pat's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Pat's

I'd rather leap to my death off the Sunshine Skyway bridge, TWICE then to see the Pansies win again.

I just don't see how you can be a Phins fan and root for the Pats to win the SB. Wierd :nesucks:

Also if you guys would (for those of you who do), please say a little prayer for the 3 New York city Firefighters who died yesterday and the four who are still holding on in critical condition. Thank You. :cry:

Hell, its the Superbow and Im routing for the Pats cause they are the AFC representatives, plus if they win they get the 32 overall pick ... hey ... anything helps.

As far as dynasty, well boys ... hate to break it to you cause its hear. Cause to be honest ... I dont see Philly having a chance.

Is just like in the days of the 49ers and Cowboys in the 80's where the real Superbowl was the NFC Championship game, except now it was the AFC's turn and, well boys and girls the Superbowl was yesterday and NE won it.

FISHFAN44 said:
I knew this would be accepted this way. But again it's still out there in live in Eagle country and believe me there is in my mind nothing worse than a drunken Eagle fan. the poster from Rhode Island you live in the heart of Patroits fans well I can top that I live in the heart of Eagle fan's maybe you can understand my position. The snowball throwing Santa claus booing Eagle fans if it was another team that I would say down with the Pat's. If there is any question about my loyalty about my love for the Fish. Well right now at work i am deck out with my Aqua and Orange defending every last bit of crap that is being thrown at me and it hasn't stopped.
Oh, no question that Eagle fans are complete S***bags, but, no way am I rooting for the Patriots. While I admire their greatness, no true Phin fan will root for them under any circumstances....

Except maybe 3 years from now when they are playing the Texans in Week 17 and are 6-9, and we need them to win so we can clinch home field for the playoffs. In that scenario, I may consider it.

I am sick of seeing the Pats in the Super Bowl. Once was enough, and I didn't root for them then. Go Philly!!

Dolphan7 said:
I am sick of seeing the Pats in the Super Bowl. Once was enough, and I didn't root for them then. Go Philly!!
I agree. Just like when the Bills did it way back when....

Its boring now...go Eagles!

Predaphin said:
ohhh man, he just got TT´ed...& I bet he never saw it coming....thats what i called PWNED!
Yo dude speak english. Yes I did expect some backlash but not like this or someone telling me to f my mother. That guy needs to seak help I think he has issues.

Firemedic18 said:
I just don't see how you can be a Phins fan and root for the Pats to win the SB. Wierd :nesucks:

Also if you guys would (for those of you who do), please say a little prayer for the 3 New York city Firefighters who died yesterday and the four who are still holding on in critical condition. Thank You. :cry:
Look at it his way I am rooting against the Eagles. You have to live here to understand. Ask anyone from this area. Philly, South Jersey area all Eagle green. South Jersey is 10-15 minutes from Philly for those of you who don't know.

Have any of you ever been to a game in the Pats home stadium? Those people are brutal and most are drunk. Their best cheers when I went involved one dude naming something or someone from the other team and then the surrounding crowd saying "sucks" afterwards. It went from players to coaches, to player's grandmothers to, eventually, the whole state of Florida. Long story short, those idiots do not DESERVE a dynasty. I hope the Pats lose in the most gut wrenching way possible this time.

Back
Top Bottom