Let's go Rams! MNF watch party... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Rams! MNF watch party...

Wait tell 2:15 on the clock before you run hurry up. We sure these coaches won the Superbowl last year?

I was watching the 49ers last week and they said this Hufanga guy is a potential Polamalu clone. (Size, look, USC, knows Polamalu)
I stopped paying much attention to college personnel during the pandemic. But as a USC alum one thing that was blatantly obvious was that #15 was an incredible playmaker with surreal instincts. I didn't even know his name. I didn't need to know. Find #15 and you'd see the ball followed by a turnover.

I think I mentioned it here, that #15 on USC had sensational instincts. I know I mentioned it somewhere online. Every time I watched him I assumed he was a first round pick.

Then the draft approached and he was nowhere to be found near the top of the lists. I was baffled but admittedly I didn't know a darn thing about his background. Maybe there were injuries. Maybe off the field stuff. I have no idea how the top guys in the Draft Forum rated him.

But I'm not surprised at all at what he's doing. Sometimes all the details mean squat compared to big picture generalities. I remember when Joel Buchsbaum of Pro Football Weekly summarized Ed Reed toward that 2002 draft: "He makes big plays and bigger plays." When I watched #15 at USC I remember thinking about that Buchsbaum quote several times, and that it fit again.

It sucks every time the niners win, not just for the draft slot either. BUT, an Idea, I would consider trading their #1 back to them for either there
D-Line Coach, D Line Practice drills, or one or two of their D lineman.

I am kidding, but good lord, their front 7 are a bunch of crazed dogs. Pure Alphas that get after it. No comparison to our front 7, in my opinion.
We are much slower and much less physical.

They SWARM to the Ball. Their D- Coordinator had that message on his play sheet if you noticed, I sure did

Back
Top Bottom