Let's go Rams! MNF watch party... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Rams! MNF watch party...

So we can't show the fan being taken down during this game but they can show Tua's injury 30 ****ing times. Yeah there's no agenda within this league are you ****ing kidding me?

I thought everyone understood that they don't show the streakers as to not encourage the people who do it by giving them attention. Guess not.

It's on the mannincast if you really are looking for it.

I'm sure it's been discussed in many other threads, but on SNL the opening last week cracked me up, and it's so close to the actual broadcast. I'm rather inebriated so hope I last through the second half. The discussion of the streaker is hilarious. High or low, depends on what they are wearing. šŸ¤£

I thought everyone understood that they don't show the streakers as to not encourage the people who do it by giving them attention. Guess not.

It's on the mannincast if you really are looking for it.
I also thought everyone understood they didn't show a player getting injured over and over again for privacy issues especially considering the whole blue tent thing on the sideline.. Guess not huh. It's on every ****ing sport broadcast unless you're looking for it.

If the ā€˜Niners pick turns out to better than the 20th, the NFL would find an excuse to take the pick away. Count on it. Goodell solemnly announces,ā€Due to the Miami Dolphins attempting to tamper with the Detroit Lions entire practice squadā€¦..ā€

Rams just arenā€™t explosive at all. Theyā€™re really missing OBJ (offense hasnā€™t been the same since he got hurt in the SB) and A-Rob looks toast as his replacement. Cam Akers has also been a huge disappointment so far.

Thanks @13marino13 for doing this.

It was fun having a thread for general games during the weekend considering the Dolphins weren't playing.

Have you and the mods considered having one dedicated thread for every "other" game during the weekend in the main forum?

Its fun to talk about other games and gives a great perspective and comparison of Dolphins football vs. the rest of the league football.
We generally do for the ones not played during the Phins game. My guess is it wouldn't get much action...

Back
Top Bottom