Let's go Tannehill!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Tannehill!!

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Titans won the Super Bowl if they clinch the #1 seed.

They don’t have many holes on their roster, and I think Derrick Henry was supposed to come back during the playoffs.

They’re looking the part today. Houston QB is pretty terrible.

Tannehill will be in the Super Bowl, and favored.

I have no reason to support any play off bound teams so yeah I’ll be a Titan fan.
The Dolphins tried to make RT a square peg in a round hole the Titans have made him fit.
Good luck to him

They might need to stick him in on defense, lol. They let the Texans back in.

Lets Go Burrow ! ... Only reason I say that is I had a close friend die of cancer yesterday, that was a huge Bengal's fan, so gotta hope they get that ring this year I am sure he is in heaven watching down on the end of the season ......... he was an amazing dude too that always stuck by his team even when they were at their worst , yet he always stuck by them RIP STANLEY.............................GO BENGALS

Let me see if I have this right:

1. Tannehill will never lead his team to the playoffs.
2. Tannehill cannot escape pressure.
3. Tannehill cannot make off schedule plays.
4. Tannehill cannot come up big in big moments.
5. Tannehill doesn't have "it".

Tannehill is 32-15 since leaving Miami and in his third consecutive playoffs and second consecutive division title. He has led his team to the #1 seed while having the most injured team in the history of the NFL.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have fired another coach, are still trying to build an offensive line that isn't offensive, and aren't sure if they have their QB...... You cannot make this stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom