Let's go Tannehill!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's go Tannehill!!

Let me see if I have this right:

1. Tannehill will never lead his team to the playoffs.
2. Tannehill cannot escape pressure.
3. Tannehill cannot make off schedule plays.
4. Tannehill cannot come up big in big moments.
5. Tannehill doesn't have "it".

Tannehill is 32-15 since leaving Miami and in his third consecutive playoffs and second consecutive division title. He has led his team to the #1 seed while having the most injured team in the history of the NFL.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have fired another coach, are still trying to build an offensive line that isn't offensive, and aren't sure if they have their QB...... You cannot make this stuff up.
And the next coaching search will be conducted by the guy who gave away Tannehill for basically nothing AND paid his salary. If Ross can’t see that Chris Grier is an absolute idiot, the Miami Dolphins deserve everything that comes their way.

Let me see if I have this right:

1. Tannehill will never lead his team to the playoffs.
2. Tannehill cannot escape pressure.
3. Tannehill cannot make off schedule plays.
4. Tannehill cannot come up big in big moments.
5. Tannehill doesn't have "it".

Tannehill is 32-15 since leaving Miami and in his third consecutive playoffs and second consecutive division title. He has led his team to the #1 seed while having the most injured team in the history of the NFL.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have fired another coach, are still trying to build an offensive line that isn't offensive, and aren't sure if they have their QB...... You cannot make this stuff up.

I predict another rant from @Ray R about lemmings & reality. ROFL

I hope he gets a Superbowl he deserves it. If the Titans get to the SB I think they win it as they have the ability to dictate the flow of a game.

Man…there’s some serious narrative-busting **** in there.

If AJ and Henry stay healthy, they can beat anyone.
There are some damn good young QBs in the AFC. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert.... If Lawrence, Wilson, and Tua can improve, man the teams with holes at QB are going to find it hard to compete.

Titans got to get the run game going. Tannehill is good for at least one game-changing play.

Can he rally like Tua? Terrible play call and Tanny should have audible out of that play.

Back
Top Bottom