lets just say.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets just say....

dolfan3431 said:
if you had a choice of either Quinn, Leinart, Young, or Cutler who would you pick?
If I was the one paying the bills...I would get the most for my money with Vince Young...easily.

1 - leinart. has everything you want in a NFL quarterback
2 - quinn. has pretty much what leinart has, although he's more green

quinn without a doubt... hes lienart with a better arm...

id prob go quinn, leinart, young, cutler

Leinart and its not remotely close so he doesn't have cutlers rocket arm.... at least he throws off the right foot!

Quinn
Cutler
Leinart

I wouldn't take Young at all.

NLude33 said:
Leinart by a mile. He has a very good arm, just doesn't pull it out till he needs to.

Thats a good one. :lol:

Young, has all the qualities of what it takes to be a great one.

Quinn in a tight race over Leinart, Cutler is a little bit behind them. A few miles back is Young. I think Vick showed the true value of a running QB this year. How many runners made the playoffs?

Dolfan4life! said:
Quinn in a tight race over Leinart, Cutler is a little bit behind them. A few miles back is Young. I think Vick showed the true value of a running QB this year. How many runners made the playoffs?

:D Yep

Dolfan4life! said:

So, Vick has taken his team deep into the playoffs in two of the three years he has started. Then in the one year he hasnt done that, he's shown the true value of all mobile QBs ever? Can that reasoning get any stupider?

daniel3 said:
So, Vick has taken his team deep into the playoffs in two of the three years he has started. Then in the one year he hasnt done that, he's shown the true value of all mobile QBs ever? Can that reasoning get any stupider?
Did I say ever? But now that you mention it, how many running QB's have a Superbowl ring? Young, once he stopped running... Elway when he was YEARS removed from his mobile days...That shows the true value of mobile QBs ever. This year Vick just showed that he is a lot of hype and not a lot of substance.

Dolfan4life! said:
Did I say ever? But now that you mention it, how many running QB's have a Superbowl ring? Young, once he stopped running... Elway when he was YEARS removed from his mobile days...That shows the true value of mobile QBs ever. This year Vick just showed that he is a lot of hype and not a lot of substance.

This convo is progressing almost similarly to another I had in another forum. Steve Young rushed for the most yards of any player on his team when he won the SB. Elway scored more rushing TD's in the latter half of his career than the former. Vick as a starter for the entire season is 2 of 3 in going to the playoffs (where he lost to exceptional teams). Vick is more successful than most pocket passing QB's. Vince Young is not Michael Vick. Vince Young will be better than Vick. You are just prejudicial against QB's like Young because of your hatred of Vick and the fact he is so popular, get over it. Go Young, Yay! :p

Back
Top Bottom