Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets meet up and watch a Phins game! (Sports Bar)

I already booked flights, hotel and game tickets (Sec. 139, Row 20) for the Colts game Oct. 3. I've seen Miami play plenty of times out West, but it's our first time to Miami. Wondering if there's going to be tailgating allowed at Hard Rock and if they'll be at full capacity by then.
They should be at full capacity. I booked a group bus for 50 ppl to the Texans game.

We'll see.

FinHeaven use to have a big tailgating party but the guy who had the cart doesn't post here any more and Henrik who sponsored the TG now lives in Portugal
We still have the tailgating party at every game. We meet at the East 12 lot right below the sign. It's the same tailgating group the Henrik was a part of. Phins_4_ever has kept it going. WE usually have about 4 or 5 tents, a bar, cornhole, beerpong. Henrik's brother brings a TV. It's loads of fun and good time. If interested we can put a big one together, but I'll be headed for these every game I go to with my season tix.

We still have the tailgating party at every game. We meet at the East 12 lot right below the sign. It's the same tailgating group the Henrik was a part of. Phins_4_ever has kept it going. WE usually have about 4 or 5 tents, a bar, cornhole, beerpong. Henrik's brother brings a TV. It's loads of fun and good time. If interested we can put a big one together, but I'll be headed for these every game I go to with my season tix.
Nice. We are really looking forward to our trip down there for the Colts game.

Some of the best times I ever had was tailgating at the orange bowl for those famous um vs FSU games in the early 2000s when we won the chip. We would be doing keg stands at 10 am. Every home game we would bring 5 kegs and lots of meat to grill. The Orange Bowl was magical , whoever decided to demolish it 100% were not Dolphin or um fans. After the orange bowl was demolished I stopped being a um season ticket holder along w my entire family & friends. UM playing at hard rock has never felt right.

UM playing at hard rock has never felt right.

I loved the OB and it will never be replaced however the VT and Notre dame beat downs in 2017 I have to say the Rock was on fire
Full house for big game is all it takes

Back
Top Bottom