Let's play a game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's play a game

Toms punishment???

• Total voters
It will be a measly $10-150,000 fine I bet....no suspensions. I just can't see it. Not Brady.

A shame it won't include banning all former Patriots from being TV analysts.

The Commisoner said he Has to be the power bottom for his punishment.

Goodell is too much of a vagina and loves his butt buddy Robert Kraft too much to do anything more than a slight fine, so infuriating.

No way this can be a slap on the wrist and maintain the integrity of the game.

Tom lied to the NFL.....and the texts bury him.

The NFL doesn't like to be lied to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saying nothing to two games max...

I chose 1-2 game suspension leaning towards 2. Should be 4 games though.

Hope to god he doesn't get the ultimate vet slap on the wrist... pre-season vacation/suspension

Has to be 4 minimum......4 to a whole season.

Should be the season for lying....then obstructing the investigation.

If the league doesn't deal with this severely...I will lose a large measure of respect for this league.

Nobody....even Brady....is bigger than the game.

Oh man!!!! I NEVER SAW THE TEXTS!!!

That changes my mind completely. I thought a small fine for sure, but this evidence is completely damning to him. HE CLEARLY gave them NBA tickets and shoes!?!? Every single week they're bitching about him - its CLEAR that its all HIS AGENDA and they don't like it.

I feel sorry for these guys. They're the *****es of their team and they are getting forced to break the rules by Brady? Now they lose their jobs or whatever is gonna happen to them (I dunno does anyone?)

Tom is definitely getting a suspension now that I've seen these texts. <4 games for sure though. I can't imagine anything more. I'd be surprised if its anything more than 2.

Nothing will happen except a written warning and a suspended fine.

With the amount of issues the Pats have had over the past 10 years with illegal or frowned upon activities, it still won't matter. If it were Peyton, brees, Rodgers the same would occur. Top tier QB will get a warning letter. Other qbs would possibly get a suspension.

Back
Top Bottom