• Seahawks

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • 49ers, Raiders, Chargers

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK fellow FINFANS!!! The season is only 5 months away... Though it seems to be an eternity, it will be here before you know it! We need to start making plans for tailgates, games and gatherings around the US... I have been feeling out the members in the regular and VIP lounges... Many feel that weekly gatherings amongst members are a grand idea. I have received many PMs and e-mails indicating such...

The first thing that we have to do is identify the location of all of our members... We have 50 states and several countries with members. I would like to request that each and everyone that reads this poll to select a poll… This will afford us to develop regional planners and maximize the numbers for turn out... The earlier we can get this accomplished the better for ticket sales, seating, accommodations, ETC...

Now there is a limit to the number of lines for a poll. It has a limit of 15. So, I have made groupings based on the ball clubs in a particular region… Pick the club that is closest to you and reply with the state that you reside… I will keep track of this and publish the final findings so that at least you know where the fellow FINFANS are that are close to you and if you can’t attend a game, you can at least meet up and watch one together…

Once the schedule comes out, we can start the process of getting tickets and developing group rates for travel, accommodations, ETC...

For those of us that may find it hard to make a game within their area, we will be working on several things to help with financing your trip... Please don't abuse the generosity!!!

I have asked permission from of the "Powers that are" to host/develop raffles, donations, ETC. to support this effort... It hasn't been ironed out yet but I expect an answer soon...

If you are interested in attending a game in your area, PLEASE vote and say so! Without input, or the lack there of, this will not work!

I have already started doing research for the STEELERS game... I am developing package deals based on Camping, Hotel, Air Travel, Chartered Bus, Ticket prices, etc...

Once I get the OK from the FINHEAVEN staff, I plan on developing some raffles, white elephant sales, charity events, ETC. in order to grow a funding pool to get some of our brothers from Hawaii, Alaska, and the countries that have FINFANS, to 1 game! With all the members that we have, we can dig up spare change lying around and get a couple of tickets for 1 person and a spouse/friend to a game...

So LET'S GET STARTED!!! :bandwagon Be sure to pass along this info when you visit so that we get maixmum effect!!!:gossip:

read to left of this message thats where i live, lol, this is a very great idea i hope it works

Jersey... but i think everyone should try to go to the first game of the year

even if we dont do it on a package...we should try to go to the steeler game

OK... We are hitting at approximately 30%... That means that there is 2 out of very 5 people that view the thread is voting.... We can do better than that I hope!!!:rolleyes2

Holy crap, I thought I was along in my love of K-State football and the Fins!

Anyway, I live in the Detroit area. For sure I'm going to the Turkey Day game and probably none of the others.

DearbornDolfan said:
Holy crap, I thought I was alone in my love of K-State football and the Fins!

Anyway, I live in the Detroit area. For sure I'm going to the Turkey Day game and probably none of the others.

There are a few of us out there, but it is a select group.

Help, I'm trapped...

I was appointed to churches in Falcon Land, but now I'm about 80 miles north of Jacksonville. All we hear from there is Del Rio, Leftwich, and Jaguars - and it's not even the kind with four wheels and some real sex appeal. (Egad, did I say that?!?!?!?)

Thanks for the input guys/gals!!! We will get this thing going and hopefully, once we get a year or 2 under our belts, we get ALL get together for a game!!!:D

In Tampa, and will be attending many games next year!Cant wait!

Dang!!! I forgot to put a choice for the ones out of country!!! For those of you that are out of country, please respond and let me know the country... We will fit you in!!!:evil:

North Carolina but they dont play in Charlotte until 2009. I got a friend in Chicago though so I may be going to the Chicago game this year!

Back
Top Bottom