• Broncos, Cardinals

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • 49ers, Raiders, Chargers

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters
FINintheMOON said:
Let's wait til the schedule is out bubba... I am sure we can find you a closer game... And if not, we will make sure you get to at least 1 game this year!

THAT IS MY GOAL!!! To make sure that EVERY FINFAN gets to at least 1 game this year!!!:cooldude:
i got that by looking at all our away opponents, regardless of time and date
checked the mileage on all of them and kept the ones < 400 miles from me

did i do a stupid?

RevRick said:
I was appointed to churches in Falcon Land, but now I'm about 80 miles north of Jacksonville. All we hear from there is Del Rio, Leftwich, and Jaguars - and it's not even the kind with four wheels and some real sex appeal. (Egad, did I say that?!?!?!?)

Rev, will will get you to a game with fellow FINFANS this year bubba... I have God on my side in this effort!:D

lazareth said:
i got that by looking at all our away opponents, regardless of time and date
checked the mileage on all of them and kept the ones < 400 miles from me

did i do a stupid?

No bubba... I am making an effort to make sure that all FINFANS that respond to this post, gets to at least 1 game this year... Milage is only an issue if you let it be...:rolleyes2

Davie, Florida...always ready for a road trip though...no matter how far

FINintheMOON said:
No bubba... I am making an effort to make sure that all FINFANS that respond to this post, gets to at least 1 game this year... Milage is only an issue if you let it be...:rolleyes2
:smackhead i gotcha...

i'll wait...i'll wait :wink:

FinMann2 said:
Davie, Florida...always ready for a road trip though...no matter how far

I hear ya bubba... We will find a solution... BTW, I hope to hook up with the gang down there as well!!! I plan to go to at least 1 home game this year!!! :D

I live in Virginia in a small town called Tazewell. I was going to try and go the the Steelers game this year but I think it will be really hard to get tickets at an affordable price since they are giving them their rings so if I can't go there then anything else it to far of a drive this year. I would love to go to a home game this year but that is about 930 miles away so I'd say that will have to wait.

Delaware

I'm 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore, 2 hours from Washington, and 30 minutes from Philly .

I'm gonna be at the game in Indy, GO Phins
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

DearbornDolfan said:
Holy crap, I thought I was along in my love of K-State football and the Fins!

Anyway, I live in the Detroit area. For sure I'm going to the Turkey Day game and probably none of the others.

I'm a K-State fan, too ... my Dad was an alum.

I'm in Springfield, IL.

I have a friend who lives in new jersey close to Giants Stadium, so i might go up there and catch the jets game dependin when it is.

i am a FIN-HUGE-FAN From Uruguay.. yeah down down down there on the map between argentine and Brazil in the River Plate :) and it's economically IMPOSSIBLE for me to go to a single game of the dolphins :'( so i have to be happy with listening to some miami radios in internet and see live stats in nfl.com :(

Back
Top Bottom