Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miamiDpower

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Offense: Top Offense Rushing-
Ricky Williams-2000 yards- 20 rushing td's
Robert Edwards- 355 yards- 5 rushing td's

Offense- 9th Overall Passing-
Jay fielder- 3500 yards- 20 tds 9 int's
back up(unknown)- 1001 yards 5 td's 2 int's

Defense- 2nd overall defense-
Pass-3rd
Rush-2nd

Superbowl-
Wannstead Coach of the year-
Ricky Williams MVP-
Jason Taylor Defensive MVP-

Ricky will have a big season again, its going to be a breakout year for him. Jay Fiedler will have a good season but will get injured for 2 games and a back-up will do decent. Ricky will pull us up in those games.

Our defense will be improved, it will feature a new starter or two at the linebacker position if not, no change. Jim Bates will tweak his defensive system.

My prediction is way biased but I love it.

LMAO, not to cut you down but this is ridiculous. Madden 2K2 has reall warped people.

You propose we'll have 4500 yds passing and 2300 yds rushing giving us an unbelivable total of 6800 yds. I dont think that's ever been done, and hell will freeze over before next year's team does it. I'll stop right there and let others pick it apart......

On the positve side, I look for our offensive line to kick ass and take names. I look for our D to show very little, if any improvement. I think Fiedler will make me eat my words and have a good year. With the dramatic improvement of the offense, I think it will put us over the hump and we will go far.

Im too old to play those games that much hahaha but I do like madden 2003. Hey If the broncos can do it then we can do it too.

hahahhahhahah hey its cool

Miami D no.4
Offense no. 10
Makes wild card with 10-6 record.
Get's blown away wild card game. :D

I think Dave Wannstead should put the team mindset as if it were to win the superbowl. I remember a friend of mine in college tell me, study like if you were going to get a 100. You know the game of football is so tiring. You are there in the sideline tired in the 4th quarter then you go to play and you feel like giving up. Players then tend to see the score and then they meltdown. That's what happens with miami. If miami doesn't dominate they don't win a game. They dominated most of their wins last year and we were one of the top 5 teams overall but we went downt he drain cause of that 4th quarter mindset. If we only had marino's mentality in the 4th quarter. Marino did what he could in the 4th quarter most of the time, he's second of all time in wins.

Bills 5-11 season, bledsoe gets injured in 2nd game and vanhotdog blows it big.

Who the hell is the backup QB we're going to have who throws for 1001 yards in the two games Fiedler gets hurt in and how the hell will Wanne be coach of the year if he let's that guy stay on the bench? Oh, wait, it all makes sense now..... it's Marino!!! He did say in that article that he could still play a couple of games a year!

guys

keep this threat until 2003 season ends and answer me please.

I predicted the oakland game. The Tim brown fumble, i was like guys watch this

TIM BROWN IS GOING TO FUMBLE, AND HE DID AND EVERYONE WAS AMAZED AND LIKE OMG WOWWWWWWWWWWW.

then i said

Gannon Will be Intercepted by a Cornerback in between his 2nd and 3rd attempt.

He did got intercepted by Surtain.

lol this posts sucks Jayson.. I know you more then these guys you don't type like this. Come on man this is so unrealistic.

Originally posted by miamiDpower

Bills 5-11 season, bledsoe gets injured in 2nd game and vanhotdog blows it big.

Thread was talking about the fins.

Originally posted by JackMeehov
Who the hell is the backup QB we're going to have who throws for 1001 yards in the two games Fiedler gets hurt

Superman

We can't make any predictions untill we know what players we have. come on. This was a stupid idea

No changes at DC leaves very little to get excited about when it comes to our overrated, and undisciplined paper champion defense.....

The offense, with a few player improvements and another year in N. Turners' system, will be much better IMO. I still think we need a better QB, but Jay will do as long as he stays healthy....

I'd like to see Dave do something more at the QB position. He needs to bring in a legit threat at QB. Jay has been given practically no competition, and with that, he's got nothing to worry about, and nobody to push him.....

Bring in B. Griese, J. Plummer, or K. Warner to compete for the starting QB position against Jay. Anyone of those guys could seriously challenge Jay, something nobody has done yet at back-up QB.....

Open up the competition everywhere. Make the starters earn their spots instead of just going with the norm. The OLB position is a huge problem right now, and the way Ricky played in the Pro Bowl, he looked like he'd be a better OLB than D. Rodgers or M. Greenwood.....

Let's face it. This is Dave's last chace. It's time he started feeling the pressure of being fired. So far, he's not acting like this is it. He's merely playing the same cards....He's playing it too safe.

As for predictions, I think the Jets will win the division again next year. They, unlike the Phinz know how to finish a football game.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Originally posted by justafan
Miami D no.4
Offense no. 10
Makes wild card with 10-6 record.
Get's blown away wild card game. :D

Barfalo D #29
Offense #17
Wins 7 games in 03
Regresses (as predicted) :eek:!
Fires G Williams as h-c then hires J Kelly.. :confused: :rolleyes:
Moves team to LA ............