Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by justafan
I get blasted for making that prediction. You should be shot! lol! You must be a xloset bills fan.

Nope, not a CLOSET nothing !! So I can't come out of one either!!
:D :D :D
But I do have alot of friends that are Bills fans tho.

DD................................

Miguel: Aren't we being unrealistic?

We had improvements over last season.......

yea Ricky williams
yea Larry chester
yes Randy mcmichael
yes Adawale aguneleye
Yes Jamie Nails

and our major anquisition...... no playoffs lol.

What else do we need now? Miami drafting an old receiver or some old veteran available through free agency?

Will Willie Jackson be our major anquisition?
Get a trade?
Any improvement to our offensive Line?

We have enough to predict what will happen. First of all everyone has to be involved, players and coaching staff. It starts first with the coaching staff and the players have to capture what they are being emphasize on again. I think Wannstead spoke to his player about December and now that Zack Thomas realizes miami sucks in December and so does any other teamate and coach then now we can assume their spirit is up.

You have 4 steps for miami.....

They make the playoffs-------------
l---------------Step One
They don't make the playoffs------

Reaching the Afc Championship----------
l--------Step Two
Fallling short of the Afc Champonship---

Afc Championship Victory-------------
l-------------Step Three
No Afc Chamionship victory-----------

Super bowl victory---------------
l-------------------step four
No Super Bowl Victory-----------

Step 1, yes you do have to make the playoffs if somebody wants to argue then then I welcome you. step 2 you have to win either the game after the bye or you have to roam through a multiple game streak to reach the AFC Championship. Step Three, winning the afc championship. Yes you have to win the afc championship to advance to the superbowl. Step 4, winning the big one or either going home empty.

Can miami take it from step 1, step 2, step 3 and then to
step 4?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Trekbiz
Yes only if Jay is healthy because he will be singlehandedly responsible for every single one of those 12 wins!
Fiedler will garner every single probowl vote for AFC QB and will be the first player ever to be voted into the Hall Of Fame while still an active player.

Finatic will then have Monkeys fly out of his butt and have a mental breakdown realizing Jay was John Elway, Dan Marino and Joe Montana all rolled into one QB the whole time.

Well lets see losing your starting QB is one of the biggest losses for any team can have and especially if you have backup name Ray Lucas(even thoguh he is gone but I can say that I feel comfortable with Fiedler at the helm).Ricky the past two years has shown that he is durable(played all 16 games this year and year before).Fiedler on other hand has some sort of injury during the season.On defense we have alot depth at most positions except for LB's so I'm not too worry about any defensive injuries other than linebacker.

Fiedler = Injury prone

By no means I'm saying that this can suffer alot of injuries at several positions and just because Feidler stays healthy the team will be 12-4....

Well lets see losing your starting QB is one of the biggest losses for any team can have and especially if you have backup name Ray Lucas(even thoguh he is gone but I can say that I feel comfortable with Fiedler at the helm).Ricky the past two years has shown that he is durable(played all 16 games this year and year before).Fiedler on other hand has some sort of injury during the season.On defense we have alot depth at most positions except for LB's so I'm not too worry about any defensive injuries other than linebacker.

If anything Fiedler isn't injury pro, the guy actually started all games last year and took a heavy beating and got up everytime. He missed 7 games last year and he missed in 2000 1 game with us. Durability isn't a question with Jay Fielder, at most he might be mistake prone or lack of deep throws.

Originally posted by miamiDpower
Offense- 9th Overall Passing-
Jay fielder- 3500 yards- 20 tds 9 int's
back up(unknown)- 1001 yards 5 td's 2 int's

Ricky will have a big season again, its going to be a breakout year for him. Jay Fiedler will have a good season but will get injured for 2 games and a back-up will do decent. Ricky will pull us up in those games.

Our defense will be improved, it will feature a new starter or two at the linebacker position if not, no change. Jim Bates will tweak his defensive system.

My prediction is way biased but I love it.

Lol...whoever that back-up is, he'd better become the starter!! If he was only in for two games and racked up 1000 yds and 5 TD's, he had back to back 500yd games...PRO BOWL BABY!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

If anything Fiedler isn't injury pro, the guy actually started all games last year and took a heavy beating and got up everytime. He missed 7 games last year and he missed in 2000 1 game with us. Durability isn't a question with Jay Fielder, at most he might be mistake prone or lack of deep throws.

Please go back and re-read what you just read. And then hit the edit button and fix it.

DD.....................................:eek:

but he played with two broken shoulders and the hip injury that affected him early in trianing camp was pre-existing injury from year before.He is injury prone but he also is pretyy tough which explain why he plays through injuries...

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
I think the weed has started to take its toll

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DD..................................

Someone is passing out good drugs...

To early to tell. Depends on what we do for aquisitions. If we don't make many moves than we are looking at 10-6 early playoff exit.

If we make three good FA additions than we are looking at 11-5 and probably AFC Championship.

Three good FA additions and an impact draft player, then we could go all the way.

Miami D no.4
Offense no. 10
Makes wild card with 10-6 record.
Get's blown away wild card game. :D
and bills improve yet again, but the 9-7 record still doesn't get em in the playoffs. finish last in the division, AGAIN!:D ;) :p

Originally posted by dolfan06
and bills improve yet again, but the 9-7 record still doesn't get em in the playoffs. finish last in the division, AGAIN!:D ;) :p

:monkey:
Excuse me, had to relieve myself. You were saying?

:monkey:
Excuse me, had to relieve myself. You were saying?
MAYBE I DIDN"T TYPE SLOW ENOUGH FOR YA, YOU WERE LAST THIS YEAR, WERE YOU NOT? YOU WERE LAST LAST YEAR WERE YOU NOT? THEN BY SAYING "AGAIN" WAS A PERFECT ASSUMPTION, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?:p

Originally posted by dolfan06
MAYBE I DIDN"T TYPE SLOW ENOUGH FOR YA, YOU WERE LAST THIS YEAR, WERE YOU NOT? YOU WERE LAST LAST YEAR WERE YOU NOT? THEN BY SAYING "AGAIN" WAS A PERFECT ASSUMPTION, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?:p

Easy now, 06 ! Buff has a secret weapon hard at work for them.

WANNSTEDT !! The direction he has us headed in, I wouldn't be too optimistic about anything much better than 8-8 for us. :)

DD.............................

Back
Top Bottom