Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DeDolfan
Easy now, 06 ! Buff has a secret weapon hard at work for them.

WANNSTEDT !! The direction he has us headed in, I wouldn't be too optimistic about anything much better than 8-8 for us. :)

DD.............................
the key word here is "bills fan"! i'd take wannys predictions a lot easier than some of those jerks!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by justafan
:monkey:
Excuse me, had to relieve myself. You were saying?

Hum so you have found a smile that reflects upon your hobby ..... Only there is a slight difference in the results !!! :eek: :confused: :lol: Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
Hum so you have found a smile that reflects upon your hobby ..... Only there is a slight difference in the results !!! :eek: :confused: :lol: Marino1983

Is that it? Weak , but that was funny too.

Originally posted by miamiDpower
We had improvements over last season.......

yea Ricky williams
yea Larry chester
yes Randy mcmichael
yes Adawale aguneleye
Yes Jamie Nails

and our major anquisition...... no playoffs lol.

What else do we need now? Miami drafting an old receiver or some old veteran available through free agency?

Will Willie Jackson be our major anquisition?
Get a trade?
Any improvement to our offensive Line?

We have enough to predict what will happen. First of all everyone has to be involved, players and coaching staff. It starts first with the coaching staff and the players have to capture what they are being emphasize on again. I think Wannstead spoke to his player about December and now that Zack Thomas realizes miami sucks in December and so does any other teamate and coach then now we can assume their spirit is up.

You have 4 steps for miami.....

They make the playoffs-------------
l---------------Step One
They don't make the playoffs------

Reaching the Afc Championship----------
l--------Step Two
Fallling short of the Afc Champonship---

Afc Championship Victory-------------
l-------------Step Three
No Afc Chamionship victory-----------

Super bowl victory---------------
l-------------------step four
No Super Bowl Victory-----------

Step 1, yes you do have to make the playoffs if somebody wants to argue then then I welcome you. step 2 you have to win either the game after the bye or you have to roam through a multiple game streak to reach the AFC Championship. Step Three, winning the afc championship. Yes you have to win the afc championship to advance to the superbowl. Step 4, winning the big one or either going home empty.

Can miami take it from step 1, step 2, step 3 and then to
step 4?

You know what the Dolphins need? A change in coaching Philosophy. a team that is agressive. But there's no way you can tell me we don't need to upgrade our OL (especially at LT since the Dolphins want to shift Dixon to Guard, and that's if he even comes back to Miami)

We need someone alongside Chris Chambers because he always gets double teamed since our #2 WR is not good enough to be a #2.

We need a backup Quarterback that can step up if and probably when Fiedler gets hurt.

We need an outside linebacker that can do a better job that Rodgers who hasn't done squat.

And I haven't even included all of our RFA and draft.

Wake up man. Be realistic. There is no way you can predict what going to happen next year when we don't even know what players we are going to have. Plus, what about other teams? You think they are going to be the same? For all we know the Jets and Bills make huge offseason moves and becoe Super Bowl contenders. You Just don't know.

Let's talk about logical things on this board. Not fantasy

Originally posted by justafan
Is that it? Weak , but that was funny too.

Funny though ,,, you still responded ! LOL :goof: Marino1983

My only prediction is that every prediction made by you guys, other fans, and the media will be 100% wrong......

You know what the Dolphins need? A change in coaching Philosophy. a team that is agressive. But there's no way you can tell me we don't need to upgrade our OL (especially at LT since the Dolphins want to shift Dixon to Guard, and that's if he even comes back to Miami)

We need someone alongside Chris Chambers because he always gets double teamed since our #2 WR is not good enough to be a #2.

We need a backup Quarterback that can step up if and probably when Fiedler gets hurt.

We need an outside linebacker that can do a better job that Rodgers who hasn't done squat.

And I haven't even included all of our RFA and draft.

Wake up man. Be realistic. There is no way you can predict what going to happen next year when we don't even know what players we are going to have. Plus, what about other teams? You think they are going to be the same? For all we know the Jets and Bills make huge offseason moves and becoe Super Bowl contenders. You Just don't know.

Let's talk about logical things on this board. Not fantasy

Well about my stats they were only humor but let's point out a few things. We have been talking about the need of outside linebackers. In our defensive system we don't blitz much we hve our linebackers covering a certain part of the fields at time. We often find out linebackers underused to their abilities. I think we need a change in the way we play defense and Sam Madison expressed it this season . Pretty much we are putting our linebackers in coverage a lot. They don't have too many blitzing duties. Like you said, a different coaching philosophy. Players tend to adjust better when there is a positive coaching philosophy so dont blame them for the lack of production. It will be the same story if we get a linebacker in the draft to replace rodgers but because of salary concerns we might have to get one.

Miguel's best friend, jayson haha

Back
Top Bottom