Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's stop thinking of the negative, post your 2003 PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dolfan06
uhhh, what games have you been watching this year?:rolleyes:

He said the same thing about Wannstedt. I sometimes wonder what is going on when he says these things.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
He said the same thing about Wannstedt. I sometimes wonder what is going on when he says these things.
i'm at a "lets wait and see" cross roads, with wanny!:(

I am giving Wannstedt this season to get this team to the next level ... If this season turns out to be a replay of the other 3,, then you can count me in on the "despise" and "replace" Wanny bandwagon !!;) Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
I am giving Wannstedt this season to get this team to the next level ... If this season turns out to be a replay of the other 3,, then you can count me in on the "despise" and "replace" Wanny bandwagon !!;) Marino1983
thats exactly where i'm at right now 83, but i'm sure our opinions don't mean much!;)

I think it means more than you know...

... the year before Shu's retired there was a growing feeling for him to leave. Mid way thru the '95 season is when the planes carrying "BRING IN JJ, FIRE SHULA" messages started appearing over the stadium at home games at JRS.

I think our overall opinion of the state of our team is generally listened to and respected by the powers that be. The Dolphins have some smart ppl and I'm sure they are here reading and possibly posting on our Dolphin MBoards.

Oliver...

thats exactly where i'm at right now 83, but i'm sure our opinions don't mean much!;)

Me too! Been on it since the NE game. Three yrs is enough to show what direction we're going. Granted alot of teams wound up worse but we wound up being just a middle of the pack average team. We're used to being better than that. They say you gotta play the hand that's dealt ya. OK, let's fold'em!! :cool:

DD.............................

So what are you saying?

... you're giving up?

Oliver...

Originally posted by DeDolfan
Me too! Been on it since the NE game. Three yrs is enough to show what direction we're going. Granted alot of teams wound up worse but we wound up being just a middle of the pack average team. We're used to being better than that. They say you gotta play the hand that's dealt ya. OK, let's fold'em!! :cool:

DD.............................

Re: So what are you saying?

Originally posted by Oliver
... you're giving up?

Oliver...

Just on Wanny, well, he can stay in the office and work with personell moves and such. I just don't think he's theright one for this team calling the shots on the sidelines. :lol:

DD...............................

U guys sound like crying little girls. Trust me people the organization know what they are doing.!!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Wanny promoted to a GM position and someone brought in to handle the actual coaching of the games.

Rick Speilman is most of the brains behind our roster moves, not Wannstedt.

Originally posted by justafan
Miami D no.4
Offense no. 10
Makes wild card with 10-6 record.
Get's blown away wild card game. :D

You were pretty close JAF.......

Even if we go 11-5 next year and lose the 1st round of the playoffs.....as much as I hate to say it....I think WH would still be satisfied. He is in this as a business....we are fans.....that record (and our continued above avg record) sells out games and fuels all the drama and passion of us fans....keeping us coming back for more.

Have you ever seen a team that really believes they could go to the superbowl every year......year in and year out......perhaps that is a 'myth' perpepuated on us to keep us spending more and more money in the hopes we will get there. As a franchise we are so much better and 'above average' and 'so close' every year it is sickening to us fans......but those making the $$$ love it....They'd rather have more consistency without taking the risk of the franchise going 'south' in winning and popularity......

if they can tweak it some to give us the SB....great.....but they won't screw up a good thing just because we aren't in the SB...

just my opinion...

Jbond, you are absoulute right. This organization will not re-organize just to please us fans. They will teak it as they see fit to do so by aquiring opinions from trusted personnel around the league...

They as hell won't stand to see and empty PPS (formely know as JRS)...

This organization brings in alot of $$$$ every year, fans asking for big changes won't change their minds. Because those same fans will purchase products and fill out the stadium when like you said, they put a winning product on the field and keep those same expectations high...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom