Let's talk about the heat | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's talk about the heat

True... IF the scheduling is fair. But, Miami is in a position where whoever makes the schedule can totally put them at a major disadvantage. Here's why:

The Jets, Bills, and Pats are all used to playing in the cold and the snow/ice. Miami is used to playing in the heat. For Divisional games, because they play each other home and away and depending on the schedule, the Jets, Bills, and Pats each might have to play just one game "out of their element", at Miami in the heat. But, Miami might have to play 3 games "out of their element" against their Division rivals up north in the cold. Basically, Miami doesn't belong in the same Division with 3 northern teams.
Good point. I never thought of it like that.
Good thing one of those teams is just the jets.

We still never got an explanation for that. No injury timeout was ever announced, signaled for etc. even funnier when Diggs was being worked on, on the sideline and the game was stopped.
I re watched the 2nd half last night. I agree 100% with you. in my opinion the bills got 3-4 extra timeouts. The Diggs on the sideline was ridiculous. Knox working his hamstring 2 yards from the sideline was another. 3rd qtr after they drove 95 yards they got another -extended one.

I re watched the 2nd half last night. I agree 100% with you. in my opinion the bills got 3-4 extra timeouts. The Diggs on the sideline was ridiculous. Knox working his hamstring 2 yards from the sideline was another. 3rd qtr after they drove 95 yards they got another -extended one.
When even the announcers say they don’t know what’s going on, something’s off. Most of the time in that situation the announcers would have gone to a tv timeout for those injuries. Didn’t happen, we watched the bills take extended breaks for like 5 minutes uninterrupted.

Riiiight. Cause I've seen countless times where the 3 other teams in our division, all of which play in outdoor stadiums in the north, make sure to put on roofs and pump heat into the stadium when we play at their house in the winter. They practically make us hot chocolate and give us wool socks.
Like when the Titans offered relief for the torrential rain in Nashville? When a team struggles in the elements the league should demand upgrades ... it's just not fair :rolleyes:

Did the guy ever get up? Couldn't watch the whole thing.

Imagine being that guy. Not only did you knock yourself out. When you awake up, you find out your team lost too....
He never moved in the video. Really made me queasy

During the replay, I noticed Allen & others sitting in the shade on multiple occasions.

Back
Top Bottom