Let's watch Locker tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

loed

phindoc
Club Member
Reaction score
Jake Locker to me is a possible draft pick for us. The guy has size, speed, arm strength, and because of a somewhat down season (think of Marino's senior season) and a terrible game against Nebraska, he will drop in the draft. Well, he gets Nebraska again tonight. He is healthy. I think if we are looking for a rookie quarterback in our position, he will probably be the one available. Should be extremely interesting to see how he performs

There are to many teams in front of us that need a QB. He will be long gone before we pick. I guess we can dream though.

I agree. I'll be tuned in to watch.

Yates is another run of the mill QB, but Locker could be special.

Not to change the subject.....but the guy we want from UW is #40, ILB Mason Foster. This guy is a stud!

ESPN. Washington and Nebraska kick at 10pm

per CKP Yates is the guy to watch tonight

I think there is going to be some senior QB's that go mid to late in the draft that turn into stars.

McElroy from Bama. You mentioned Yates. Colin Kaepernick of Nevada. Somebody is going to be a late pic, but be money in the pros.

I got my crazy take of the week: Tyrod Taylor outplays Andrew Luck in the Orange Bowl.

Tyrod Taylor outplays Andrew Luck in the Orange Bowl.

I would not be surprised. Tyrod is a gamer. Stanford's D has struggled with speed against Oregon. VT's defense could get to Luck.

There are to many teams in front of us that need a QB. He will be long gone before we pick. I guess we can dream though.
According to Kiper he will be available at our pick. Nice to dream

McElroy from Bama. You mentioned Yates. Colin Kaepernick of Nevada. Somebody is going to be a late pic, but be money in the pros.

Could it be Stanzi as discussed last night?

As for the Holiday Bowl tonight, my hope is that Miami takes Roy Helu, Jr in the 3rd round.

I would not be surprised. Tyrod is a gamer. Stanford's D has struggled with speed against Oregon. VT's defense could get to Luck.

Luck will be a star in the NFL. Taylor is probably Seneca Wallace. However, the guy I has seemingly been there forever and is a winner.

Yates and Locker were two Qbs that I was really impressed with. Yates has not had a good showing tonight so far. He has a chance to lead UNC to a victory down by 3 with about 5 mins left.

Hopefully Locker does a bit better this time around against Nebraska.

Yates and Locker were two Qbs that I was really impressed with. Yates has not had a good showing tonight so far. He has a chance to lead UNC to a victory down by 3 with about 5 mins left.

Hopefully Locker does a bit better this time around against Nebraska.

locker is working with garbage. straight garbage.

Back
Top Bottom