Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

locker is working with garbage. straight garbage.

exactly. I've really been surprised so many people have been down on him, considering what he has around him. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly. I've really been surprised so many people have been down on him, considering what he has around him. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

I don't give him any credit for that. If he is good, he'll make others good and he will always look good.

i dont think you understand how bad his o line and wr's are.

His WR don't look to be putting in any effort to get open. You take a month to prepare and the only guy doing anything is the running back Polk. Pathetic showing so far on offense in the passing game.

Polk the RB looks really good, but I have never seen WRs get bullied by the DBs so bad.

I know Locker doesn't have a completion yet, but I like his poise so far

Locker is down

Yeah I don't see him coming back. He runs too much. He had his TE open and should have thrown it but I don't know that Locker has any confidence in his ability to throw a pass or his receivers. Running QBs run.

Well, Locker is up, but looks groggy.

Hope he comes back so we can watch him some more.

these WRs are getting killed. Washington's offense is a timing offense so those plays are getting knocked out.

Thoroughly unimpressed with Locker as a QB, again, thus far.

Back
Top Bottom