***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4)

Cmon if I buried this in general NFL nobody would see it and many are interested. It will get moved.
That’s not true. There are plenty of comments in the general NFL forum and I read through it every day to see what has happened around the league. As far as my comment above, I was merely being sarcastic. I really don’t mind that you posted this on the Dolphin forum because the Dolphins do play the Jets this week and the Jets cutting Bell is relevant in that regard.

I bet he would sign a one game $1 contract just so he could play against the Jets this week.

It is somewhat Dolphin related since the Jets play the Dolphins this week.

for some reason i thought players with 4 accrued years in the league didn't have to clear waivers if they were cut.

either i had that wrong, or the rules changed and i missed it.

I'll be that annoying person who says it... How is this Dolphins related?

well we do play them this week, so there’s that. Also their coach is a recently fired former coach who’s spiraling. Idk, I’m pretty interested.

Nope, nope, and nope. We don't need a player who sits a whole season over money. Ridiculous.

for some reason i thought players with 4 accrued years in the league didn't have to clear waivers if they were cut.

either i had that wrong, or the rules changed and i missed it.

I think that applies in the off season, not during the season.

Le'Veon Bell signed a 4 year, $52,500,000 contract with the New York Jets, including a $8,000,000 signing bonus, $27,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $13,125,000. In 2020, Bell will earn a base salary of $8,500,000 and a roster bonus of $4,968,750, while carrying a cap hit of $15,468,750 and a dead cap value of $17,000,000.

Seen a comment on Facebook that cracked me up.

This is a story all about how my NFL career got flipped turned upside down, and I’d like to take a moment just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I went an MVP candidate to released by the Jets in 2 years.
f302b4365772843da7d9cad872ea1181.gif

Back
Top Bottom