***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4)

I don’t usually get on the “GET HIM” hollering post in situations like this, but I wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on this one. Gase’s offense (and ego) were a horrible fit for him, but I think he’s still got something to his game.

Nope, nope, and nope. We don't need a player who sits a whole season over money. Ridiculous.

We had one who liked his nugs, and was welcomed backed with open arms. Ridiculous.

I don’t usually get on the “GET HIM” hollering post in situations like this, but I wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on this one. Gase’s offense (and ego) were a horrible fit for him, but I think he’s still got something to his game.

Can you imagine if we could get a little bit of juice out of him with our improved line? I would say its an interesting thought.

I'll admit, as much as I dislike the Jets, I always prefer beating them when they're a good team, like in 1982 or the end of 2008. Walking all over them when they're utterly incompetent gets to be no fun after a while. I was hoping that Joe Douglas would right the ship, but clearly, there's something in the water there in Long Island that sucks the competency out of everyone who drinks it.

I simply don't understand this organization.
**** that. Whoop their ass always.

Gase running same playbook as in Miami:

1. Throw lots of bubble screens and make your young QB have the lowest YPA in football.

2. Sit on bench when defense is on field.

3. Alienate your most talented players - trade or cut them.

4. Convert 3rd downs at about 29%.

5. Suck.

Bell is 28... not completely dead.

If our depth chart looked like this next year: Etienne, Bell, Gaskins... we'd have the proper weapons for Tua.

The trick with Bell is... is he humbled like Hunt was? Does he want to redeem himself like Hunt is trying to do... or does he want to be a jerk? I'm trusting our coach to decide the answer to that.

If Bell signs a 1B type of contract... I'm in.

Le'Veon Bell at his best is an elite RB and would look great in a Dolphin jersey, but it's probably more fiscally prudent to draft our future RB than pay top $ for player who underperformed in New York and has a reputation for being a difficult "me first" prick.

Although I do recall that he wanted to sign in Miami when he was a free agent, but the Jets offered him a metric f ton of money... he does enjoy Miami as well... just food for the thought. Don’t think it happens, but it’s interesting to thinking about.

Gase running same playbook as in Miami:

1. Throw lots of bubble screens and make your young QB have the lowest YPA in football.

2. Sit on bench when defense is on field.

3. Alienate your most talented players - trade or cut them.

4. Convert 3rd downs at about 29%.

5. Suck.

6. do crazy **** with your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom