Liam Eichenberg Signs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Liam Eichenberg Signs

Parallel to Bob Kuechenberg here. Both have that Swedish “berg“ sitting at the end of the name and went to Notre Dame. I am not going to compare Liam to Bob directly, but I’m excited about what Liam can bring. Very well put together tackle. Maybe not he ceiling that Jackson has (we will see on that) but I think he’s going to be a very good tackle.

We have a lot of young linemen. Very exciting group. It will be a good problem to have, but this crew is going to come up to their second contracts together in a bunch. We will have to figure out the money.

Parallel to Bob Kuechenberg here. Both have that Swedish “berg“ sitting at the end of the name and went to Notre Dame. I am not going to compare Liam to Bob directly, but I’m excited about what Liam can bring. Very well put together tackle. Maybe not he ceiling that Jackson has (we will see on that) but I think he’s going to be a very good tackle.

We have a lot of young linemen. Very exciting group. It will be a good problem to have, but this crew is going to come up to their second contracts together in a bunch. We will have to figure out the money.
The fact the 6 times pro bowl Kuechenberg isn’t in the HOF is a travesty. Kuecheberg, Jake Scott, and Bill Stanfill should all be in the HOF over many of the players who have been inducted over the years.
John Lynch making the HOF this year while these 3 former Dolphins aren’t in the HOF is a joke.

Recent history tells us that drafting OL from Notre Dame works out pretty well.

I am hoping for a significant improvement across the OL this year, which they will need if they are going to take the next step forward as a playoff team.

\
IF the OL plays well then Tua will remind all the doubters how good he actually is and the running game will be better than expected. Even with possible slight backslide of the D from last it it will be be a good group and the ST;s are strong across the board.

The OL is the key to the offense improving. if the offense scores more points, coupled with what should be a top 10 defense, they will be a playoff team.

Recent history tells us that drafting OL from Notre Dame works out pretty well.

I am hoping for a significant improvement across the OL this year, which they will need if they are going to take the next step forward as a playoff team.

\
IF the OL plays well then Tua will remind all the doubters how good he actually is and the running game will be better than expected. Even with possible slight backslide of the D from last it it will be be a good group and the ST;s are strong across the board.

The OL is the key to the offense improving. if the offense scores more points, coupled with what should be a top 10 defense, they will be a playoff team.
i am counting on (primarily) Jaelan Phillips, Bernardrick McKinney, year 2 Raekwon, and year 3 Christian and Van Ginkster to make sure this defense does not regress from last year, even if takeaways are down.

I'm pretty sure that Eichenberg is actually a German name - eichen - oaks, berg - mountain.
Doesn't matter where his ancestors are from, let's hope that big Liam becomes a great Miami Dolphin like Bob Kuechenberg.

Back
Top Bottom