Liam Eichenberg Signs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Liam Eichenberg Signs

The hope is that they will be able to produce pressure without having to blitz as much.

That will help the Run D and the secondary.

If Phillips can produce sooner than later, he and Ogbah should give them twp legit edge threats to provide pressure allowing Van Ginkel rush from different areas and formations.

The two huge keys for the Fins this year are the Ol and the pass rush.

On paper they are improved so hopefully the talent translates onto the field quickly.

My early prediction is 11-7 which should make the playoffs.And that predicition is being as conservative as possible, I could see them doing better than that, or a little worse.

The hope is that they will be able to produce pressure without having to blitz as much.

That will help the Run D and the secondary.

If Phillips can produce sooner than later, he and Ogbah should give them twp legit edge threats to provide pressure allowing Van Ginkel rush from different areas and formations.

The two huge keys for the Fins this year are the Ol and the pass rush.

On paper they are improved so hopefully the talent translates onto the field quickly.

My early prediction is 11-7 which should make the playoffs.And that predicition is being as conservative as possible, I could see them doing better than that, or a little worse.
they are letting us play 18 games?

In all seriousness i don't see 10-7 making the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom