Life just got a lot better for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Life just got a lot better for

F

finswin56

Jim Tressell, Pete Carroll, Charlie Weiss, Mack Brown, and Bob Stoops.

If it wasn't hard enough for SEC teams to make it to the National Championship game, it got even worse today. The SEC will be a war zone with the coaching talent in that conference. Good coaches are going to look bad, and great coaches will me marginalized.

Tressell and Carroll, specifically, should be looking at HUGE new contracts.

Yep, Florida doesn't play Bama again til 2010 (regular season anyway) unfortunately.

Yep, Florida doesn't play Bama again til 2010 (regular season anyway).

I'd almost rather play them next season, when UF should be good still and Bama will be under the first year of Saban...

Shoot though, talk about needing a playoff now. Even more talent in the SEC. I don't know if we will see an undefeated SEC team for many years!

:(

Finswins is right... The other top tier coaches will be getting MAD $$$ next extension.

Saban probably would have moved to another job by 2010, so don't get your hopes up :wink:

Meyer, Richt, Tubby, Spurrier, Saban, and Fulmer. yeah it's stacked now, definitely gonna be damn tough for the SEC now on out but the SEC Champ should be golden.

Nah Saban will leave Bama after about 2 years, or wjhenever someone shows him the money.

Meyer, Richt, Tubby, Spurrier, Saban, and Fulmer. yeah it's stacked now, definitely gonna be damn tough for the SEC now on out but the SEC Champ should be golden.
Don't forget Brooks. He has Kentucky rolling. They are no longer an after thought.

Alabama plays Florida St. next year in Fl.

in jax. to be exact (alltell stadium)

actually Bama has a really killer schedule next year and could have trouble being .500

Back
Top Bottom