Line In The Sand...Will You Jump?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Line In The Sand...Will You Jump??

I'll never stop cheering on the Fins, but I'll never wear or buy anything with Ricky Williams on it.

You won't see any phin fan on this site jump ship.

THIS WILL BE MY 38th season as a Miami fan, and after a reality check last year, I don't think anything will change my feelings.Dolphin fan forever!

I hope Zach decks his *** when he walks in the locker room. Then I hope he helps him up and says "Let's go to work!" I'm ain't going no where.

One Nation - The Dolphin Nation

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

What a dumb post...

almost as stupid as that trade Brown post now that Ricky might come back.

A Dolphin fan is a Dolphin fan...you don't give up because things don't go the way you want them to.

Doesn't matter what happens, I'd still be a Fins fan

My heart, my team, my passion. Shula's and Marino's retirements were low points, but my devotion to this team is unshakable. You can't call yourself a fan if something like Ricky's return (no matter how heinous his departure) causes you to question your loyalty. Fins forever!

RHoffman said:
almost as stupid as that trade Brown post now that Ricky might come back.

A Dolphin fan is a Dolphin fan...you don't give up because things don't go the way you want them to.

I agree with you both of those posts were just moronic.

I'll always cheer for the Dolphins. I'll never cheer for RW. I just see him as a pimple on the face of the team that will go away sooner rather than later.

I root for the name on the front of the jersey...not the back! Dolfan 4 life!:cooldude:

I look at it this way: Ricky might have hastened Wanny's departure. I figure that earns him another shot, with a short leash.

BTW, the only way I might consider un-rooting for the Phins temporarily is if Al Davis buys the team. And he's gotta die eventually. ;)

Never give up on the team because of a player ever!! Players come and go all the time (some quit),Who are you going to cheer for the Bills just because Ricky comes back??:shakeno: :shakeno: Never!!!!!
It's going to be hard to root for Ricky for what he did..I don't think I can do it..but let him score the winning touchdown Vs the Bills,Pats or Jets or help us for a playoff spot and things might change for him with some fans!!
Fins fan for life. Never give up on the Dolphins..:cooldude:

Its mildly funny how some people take a "all or nothing" approach to being a fan of the Dolphins. In the past there have been countless debates surrounding what defines a "fan". I will never support or cheer for Ricky Williams ever again. Quitters quit. Ricky is a loser. Debate whatever you want to about the surrounding plots, but he quit. He didnt retire, he quit. I dont trust that he will ever be even a reliable backup player again.

Two- 2000 yard seasons left in him??? He wont even make it through the 2005 season. And that EXCLUDES the first four games that this dumb##s will miss due to yet another suspension. For me, the RB for the Miami Dolphins is Ronnie Brown. I am very excited to see someone who really wants to be a true professional play ball.
The question I have for those who support Ricky Williams is : Will he ever REALLY be a Dolphin again in your eyes as a fan? I respect everyone elses right to their opinion and wont slam anyone for a different view, this is just mine.

Back
Top Bottom