Lionel Turner to Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lionel Turner to Dolphins

Cedric_Benson said:
We Got Marcus Randall??????

If you are asking me, then no I haven't heard that. I said I would not be surprised if Saban signs him and gives him a shot at safety. But as of this moment, I have heard no news yet regarding Marcus Randall.

tigerskin said:
If you are asking me, then no I haven't heard that. I said I would not be surprised if Saban signs him and gives him a shot at safety. But as of this moment, I have heard no news yet regarding Marcus Randall.

may I ask why you don't see him as a QB? I havent see him play a ton, but what I have seen is a good arm and good mobility, just that his decision making is lacking....you dont think he could clean that up?

best way to learn more about him is to ask LSU fans like yourself

Cedric_Benson said:
screw saftey, lets see his cannon!

He wasn't a good college QB. Why would you want him to be your pro QB? Hell Feely must be bad.

Dudeman said:
may I ask why you don't see him as a QB? I havent see him play a ton, but what I have seen is a good arm and good mobility, just that his decision making is lacking....you dont think he could clean that up?

No way. Terribly inconsistent and panics in games. Good mobility but arm is marginal. Very good athlete but not a QB. Saban was scared to death to call a pass play and I don't blame him.

tigerskin said:
No way. Terribly inconsistent and panics in games. Good mobility but arm is marginal. Very good athlete but not a QB. Saban was scared to death to call a pass play and I don't blame him.

ok, just wondering....thanks man, I guess I was just hoping that he was better than he really was. A mobile QB would be great behind our O-line

Dudeman said:
ok, just wondering....thanks man, I guess I was just hoping that he was better than he really was. A mobile QB would be great behind our O-line

No problem. We were hoping too.

tigerskin said:

I am so glad saban is aware of this. I was afraid he would actually consider that loser Randall.

We NEED to TRADE for a FRANCHISE QB. Whatever It Costs

I rememeber Saban saying that Randall wasn't very good when they asked him in a conference when he got hired about why LSU ran the ball so much. Does anyone else remember hearing that?

dolphingator said:
I am so glad saban is aware of this. I was afraid he would actually consider that loser Randall.

Saban has made it clear that he does not trade picks. And besides, Feeley is our QB ;)

dolphingator said:

Now I would look closely at Rohan Davey (former LSU QB, Brady's backup and last year MVP of European League). He lit it up under Saban. He freelances a litlle bit but is a hell of a QB and a winner/leader. Unfortunately I think he still has 1 more year left on his contract. Someone to definitely pay attention to next year though.

Back
Top Bottom