Lions,Ravens,Bills all winning with former Dolphins Coaches..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions,Ravens,Bills all winning with former Dolphins Coaches.....

I really don't agree with this. I can use my own eyes and tell you that the talent distribution in the NFL isn't roughly equal. Teams like the Raiders, Bills, and Lions while have been downright terrible in recent years. Through free agency and some good drafting these teams have almost completely flipped this around. Now, coaching has helped by bringing in the talent and developing the talent, but look at some of the guys these teams have now that they didn't have 5 years ago. To say that any of the coaching staffs of any of those teams could make this team into a winning team, while not impossible, doesn't seem likely. While I agree playing for a new coach would inspire some to do better or maybe teach some of our guys better techniques, we still would need some better guys out on the field to really make a difference.

I see your point. I guess I blame Sparano and Ireland too much.

Everything about Cam Cameron's time here was a complete joke. I don't know how anyone who watched most of the games in 2007 could feel like he deserved one more year. Most fans here want Sparano gone now, and every single game with Cam was as baffling as Sparano's worst moments. And Sparano didn't try to explain away why we wasted a high draft pick because we drafted a guys entire family.

Back
Top Bottom