Lions talking to Phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions talking to Phins

I'm just fanning the flames ;)

I doubt O-Gun plays anywhere but Miami in 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I'm just fanning the falmes ;)

I doubt O-Gun plays anywhere but Miami in 2004

I agree. As much as we hope we can get some picks for him, he'll likely be back in Miami. And you know what, that certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Especially if Jason Taylor rebounds and has a 2002-type year.

Damn, got my hopes up for nothing. With the 6th pick either Gallery or Andrews & then a WR with the 20th pick & our problems would have been solved, provided we get Brunell.

If we were to get to #6, I think you take the GOLDEN opportunity to get a top QB.

Originally posted by Muck
If we were to get to #6, I think you take the GOLDEN opportunity to get a top QB.
glad i'm not the one doing the picking, its a crap shoot as to who will make it in the pros!;)

Originally posted by Muck

Yeah, I'm glad I don't have to make that decision because I'm a bit unsure as to what I would do.

Ben or Eli vs Gallery/Andrews & Clayton/Evans

hmmm

Gallery would solve your LOT position for years and would likely contribute and paying dividends in 2004 while the QBs will be on the bench for a year or two. Neither Clayton or Evans are going that high and it's likely that both QBs will be gone

Back
Top Bottom