Listen to WQAM .......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listen to WQAM ..........

Hey JETS, Joe was the one that said he'd quit if the fins didn't beat the Jets this past year......He didn't quit he was fired....
go figure...

To those of you that can't see the game, and plan on listening to the internet stream, WQAM will have the Fla. Marlin's feed starting at 6:30 PM. So, I'm not sure if that messes up the stream, or not. But you may want to check into it, if this applies to you.

goldie just said that todays game is gonna be on Kiss country 99.9 i'm checking to see if that website streams audio.

They're talking about DT..and I agree with them I don't think we will miss DG...

Agree there, especially in light of the fact that DG wasn't going to be playing DT any way.

Joe Rose was really hyping safety JASON MOORE. Saying that he really has looked good and not only has been hitting people, but jarring the ball loose. Rose said this is the guy that nobody is talking about.

Yea, I was impressed with him at Tenn. Last week, just got sign and then an int and good hits, last week..He even got some pub from the news media during the Tampa workouts..I was definetly going to keep my eye on him.

Originally posted by scotgif
To those of you that can't see the game, and plan on listening to the internet stream, WQAM will have the Fla. Marlin's feed starting at 6:30 PM. So, I'm not sure if that messes up the stream, or not. But you may want to check into it, if this applies to you.

nfl.com will have the game on streaming radio starting at 7eastern.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I was in Canada and they didn't have MTV. They had muchmusic instead. It sucked.

Muchmusic is far better then MTV and you won't find many canadians who disagree (MTV Canada is on Digital cable by the way). Muchmusic actually plays MUSIC with only a couple shows between their 2 stations. The Chris Isaak show on MuchMoreMusic kicks ass. Then there is MuchLoud which is 24/7 hard rock/metal/alternative music videos. Or for the R&B/Rap crowd they have MuchVibe which is the 24/7 alternative.

Just want my damn dolphins on canadian tv tonight ;p

I gotta agree. MuchMusic is really cool. I've got it on digital cable here in Tampa. They actually play MUSIC. I wish I had MuchLoud. Never knew about that one. But that I'd love to see some rock videos!!

Originally posted by Muck
I gotta agree. MuchMusic is really cool. I've got it on digital cable here in Tampa. They actually play MUSIC. I wish I had MuchLoud. Never knew about that one. But that I'd love to see some rock videos!!

It's on premium digital here in Canada. Edge 102 which is Toronto's big alt rock station also runs "Edge TV" to.

I am kinda sick of what's being played though these days. Metal/Rap is just too generic. I miss the days from like 90-96 which had a great mix of alt rock where you could be listening to Catherine Wheel, Smashing Pumpkins one minute but be listening to Bjork and Beck the other minute. Now with rock listening to Weezer is "being different" and that's not cool.

Sapp is a hoot...He definetly can run his mouth..this is the Strahan vs Sapp controvesy on the sack thing from last year..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Sapp is a hoot...He definetly can run his mouth..this is the Strahan vs Sapp controvesy on the sack thing from last year..

It was 4 years. The man can't count!!

Back
Top Bottom