Live draft coverage on Finsradio tonight ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live draft coverage on Finsradio tonight !

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Tonight I will broadcast the 1st 3 hours of the draft starting around 7:50 pm on Finsradio. You can stream the show by going to www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio. Click on the finside and then play.

We will breakdown how each pick affects Miami.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio/2014/05/09/on-the-finside-live-nfl-draft

The NFL Draft kicks-off 8:00 p.m tonight! Join us tonight for our 5th annual LIVE NFL Draft Chat on PhinPhanatic.com. In addition, for the very first time in seven years, I will be broadcasting the NFL Draft LIVE on Finsradio. To access the show you can listen in your browser, listen via stream on your phone while you are in your car, or listen to us archived as a free iTunes podcast.

To access the show, click this LINK!

The show will go "archived" shortly after we stop broadcasting. Tonights show kicks-off at 8:00 p.m. and will run for three full hours. Hopefully the Dolphins will have made their selection by 11:00 p.m. as that is when we get kicked off the air!

Join us tomorrow for more live draft coverage VIA our LIVE Chat as we will once again host the chat for the duration of rounds two and three and will be live once again for part of Saturdays day three draft.

The rules of the chat room are simple, be cordial, be respectful, and keep the vulgarity to a minimum. If you can't follow those simple rules, I will be forced to remove you from the chat. I don't like doing that so let's have a great night, a great time, and share the 2014 NFL Draft with a bunch of Miami Dolphins fans!

Back
Top Bottom