Live Game Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Game Thread

I have to go to my soccer scrimmage...will be listening to the game...good luck Fins! Guys wish our Fins the best!

Del ***io is looking at the replay board.

Prime Time don't think no one could hve called that TD

Jeez, Del Rio waited foreve to throw the damned replay flag---why didn't we snap the damn ball and kick the extra point???
We had plenty of freaking time.

Originally posted by RikWriter

Whatever. Blow it out your ear. If you were watching the game, you'd see the same crappy O line play, the same idiotic penalties, the same bad throws that we see. Maybe then you wouldn't be such a damned Pollyanna.
The Dolphins MAY win, but they certainly don't deserve to. Not the way the O is playing today.

AND IN THE END YOU'LL SEE THE SAME W BY THE DOLPHINS SO RELAX! DUDE HAS A POINT ARE U A FINFAN OR A FINBASHER?

what the hell happened on that play can someone explain it to me i cant watch the game

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

AND IN THE END YOU'LL SEE THE SAME W BY THE DOLPHINS SO RELAX! DUDE HAS A POINT ARE U A FINFAN OR A FINBASHER?

You know that ear he blew it out?
You can blow it out the very same ear.
What I want is a Fins team with a good offense to go with their good D. I don't see it today. We got the TD, thanks to a very lucky play, but our O is playing like crap. It's undeniable. It's damned depressing, given our upcoming schedule.
The Jags are a BAD TEAM. They have BAD defensive backs. Fiedler should have been able to pass all over them. Ricky isn't having his best day, but he is having a respectable day and should finish with over 100 yards. The pass blocking isn't great, but that doesn't excuse the constant overthrows. What's worse is that the O coaches KNOW Fiedler can't throw the ball downfield, which is why we hardly ever try it.

Where winning games withot our O playing at its potenial. I take these W's as a positive and look foward to our O clicking

Originally posted by RikWriter

You know that ear he blew it out?
You can blow it out the very same ear.
What I want is a Fins team with a good offense to go with their good D. I don't see it today. We got the TD, thanks to a very lucky play, but our O is playing like crap. It's undeniable. It's damned depressing, given our upcoming schedule.
The Jags are a BAD TEAM. They have BAD defensive backs. Fiedler should have been able to pass all over them. Ricky isn't having his best day, but he is having a respectable day and should finish with over 100 yards. The pass blocking isn't great, but that doesn't excuse the constant overthrows. What's worse is that the O coaches KNOW Fiedler can't throw the ball downfield, which is why we hardly ever try it.

:yell: blah blah blah. stop always crying!! thats all you fin fans do is cry and complain. A win is a win and i dont' care how they do it. as long as in the end we have more W's in our win column then the other teams in the afc. I don't care if jay throws for 5 ints and 0 tds and ricky rushes for 3 yrds while the defense holds the other team to 900 yards. if we win then i'll take it. If you look at the stats, jay statistacally is having a better game then leftwhich. and our offense is running rather well. recievers are getting involved, and ricky is running the ball. so i repeat. STOP CRYING!!

Back
Top Bottom