Live Game Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Game Thread

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
more prayer needed

Hehe, we better hope God's on our side, cause the ref's aren't. And I am not too sure about Fiedler either.

Another beautiful overthrow by Jay that cost us a TD.
And the penalty situation is so bad, Wanny isn't even licking his lips incessantly anymore.

I thought that pass to McKnight was just a bit too long. a foot or two shorter and he should have caught it

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I thought that pass to McKnight was just a bit too long. a foot or two shorter and he should have caught it

Yes, that's what I meant by a "beautiful overthrow."

Well, if nothing else, Fred Taylor is making that Jag fan who said he'd rather have him than Williams look like a total idiot.

I'd like to see a drive here for a TD. Sure it's only 3 minutes left but let's try to put the game out of reach.

The D is saving our butts today. If Ricky can just get SOME yardage, and we can pick up a couple first downs, we MIGHT be able to put this game away.
Of course, saying that, now Norv will have Jay throw the ball three straight times for incompletions. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RikWriter

We SHOULD be winning handily. Instead, we're about to be tied again.

rik rik rik...relax! even the football experts didnt' predict a blow out win here. this a team that went toe to toe with the undefeated teams of the NFL. this is not the texans we're talking about here (lol). So there is no "we SHOULD be winning handily" ur really the only one on this board who sounds like a big baby. lmao:lol:

Back
Top Bottom