LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

200w.gif

Wow, if that's not bias I donโ€™t know what is. Serves them right, I'm ecstatic that they lost. Go Phins

I know but it's just so sweet to see the other bills fans lose it on their reddit page. My brother is a Bills fan so it's deep lol.
Got any nuggets to share with us?

(Gotta admit, I like the rage tweets when they arent Dolphins related, lol)

To all Bills fans out there right now, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Josh Allen has the playoff choke gene ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wouldn't laugh at them, they are a talented team trying to get over the hump. I would trade Buffalo weather to have Josh Allen.

I'm glad Buffalo lost but I don't have the same hatred for them as I did for NE when Brady was playing with the pats! A NE loss was as good as a Miami win for me. I absolutely HATED NE. Doesn't help I live in Maine though.
You donโ€™t live in Bills country.

I'm glad Buffalo lost but I don't have the same hatred for them as I did for NE when Brady was playing with the pats! A NE loss was as good as a Miami win for me. I absolutely HATED NE. Doesn't help I live in Maine though.
Don't feel bad, I was born in Boston and love everything Boston. Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins. But moved to Fort Lauderdale in 1971 and the Phins have been and always will be my team through thick or thin. I absolutely hate the Pats and probably Brady even more

Personally I donโ€™t take any joy in seeing other teams lose anymore. I used to. Iโ€™m getting too old to hold grudges - though Iโ€™ll admit, seeing Brady lose still makes me smile a bit. Once heโ€™s done, it will all be out of my system
Earlier in the week you thought it would be beneficial if the bills won the Super Bowl.

I personally am getting ton of benefits by them losing.

Back
Top Bottom