LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hpe L.Frazier and K.Dorsey both leave.The Bills have been exposed.Its OVER.Honestly more
worried about JESTS moving forward

Meltdown

Bills WR Stefon Diggs darted out of the locker room with all his stuff before some of the Bills coaches were even down to the tunnel area. Practice squad RB Duke Johnson stopped Diggs before he left the stadium and brought him back to the locker room. He left a few minutes later.
Team leader…. Lol

Meltdown

Bills WR Stefon Diggs darted out of the locker room with all his stuff before some of the Bills coaches were even down to the tunnel area. Practice squad RB Duke Johnson stopped Diggs before he left the stadium and brought him back to the locker room. He left a few minutes later.
Is that the Duke who played w us? What’s he doing on someone’s practice squad?

Crazy Laugh GIF
I had the Bills going so I understand but I’m surprised it was all of them in this era of parity. What’s just as odd is that some guys had the Rams going back after they lost so much talent

Meltdown

Just watching sports center and it was comical watching diggs yell at Allen on the sideline. Meltdown is right

If their fans were REAL football fans and not blind fanatics, they had to see their weaknesses exposed last week. Nobody should be surprised at the outcome.
My two Bills’ fan friends called me this week and said they expected to lose big

I have watched Josh Allen more in the past few weeks than ever and:

1. He can run and run tough= Should be TE/RB/ FB
2. He can throw some bombs and strikes= should be a bowler or a softball pitcher
3. He throws timely INT's= He could run a gift exchange at the mall
4. He can look smug, cry on Tua's shoulder , prance like a maniac and .....= He could be mentally unstable

5. He has no Golden Rings

Where billsfaninpeace at? Need his opinion on his trash team like how he always gives it for our team.

BFIP had his response locked and loaded before the game even started - he posted on his walk out of the stadium - he knew we wore them done last week for the Cinci beat down he saw it we all see what is happening in the AFCE

They had difficulty with our O - lol and our D gave Allen fits -

The hits a QB takes do add up throughout the season no one is immune from those hits taking a toll

Back
Top Bottom