LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The new NYJUNC.

BFIP will also wear that as a badge of honour - very telling

Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon

The bengals went under the radar this year a bit after that 0-2 start. They are damn good

The Bengals benefited mightily from the physical toll Miami put on that O and D last week - the Bengals had three weeks to prepare against Buffalo because of Lamar’s absence and almost blew it last week -

B88E89B2-B7C5-49FB-8787-481998AA0F09.jpeg

Last edited:
BFIP had his response locked and loaded before the game even started - he posted on his walk out of the stadium - he knew we wore them done last week for the Cinci beat down he saw it we all see what is happening in the AFCE

They had difficulty with our O - lol and our D gave Allen fits -

The hits a QB takes do add up throughout the season no one is immune from those hits taking a toll

I can see it happening. Definitely a pyrrhic victory for them last week...party is over for them though...no SBs yet...opps?

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Brother InPeace is usually respectful and not a problem

Doesn't mean his team is not a choke artist when the games count

Dinner Choking GIF by TRT
Remember this one...

Thurman Thomas Loses His Head​

5 OF 10
  1. Thurman Thomas made a lot of noise heading into Super Bowl XXVI, mostly about the lack of attention he was getting in the media.
    He got his wish at the beginning of the game.
    The stud running back was trying to get into the contest, but he couldn't. Why? Because he had misplaced his helmet. Thomas missed the first two plays of the game while he frantically searched for his important headpiece.
    To add insult to stupidity, Thomas carried the ball 10 times for just 13 yards in the losing effort to the Washington Redskins.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Remember this one...

5 OF 10
  1. Thurman Thomas made a lot of noise heading into Super Bowl XXVI, mostly about the lack of attention he was getting in the media.
    The stud running back was trying to get into the contest, but he couldn't. Why? Because he had misplaced his helmet. Thomas missed the first two plays of the game while he frantically searched for his important headpiece.
    To add insult to stupidity, Thomas carried the ball 10 times for just 13 yards in the losing effort to the Washington Redskins.

Did you know he actually played for us one season ?

Did not do much as his career was coming to an end

He always killed us when we played them

Did you know he actually played for us one season ?

Did not do much as his career was coming to an end

He always killed us when we played them
Oh yeah for sure....he's a pretty cool guy as I sent him get well wishes after his injury and he immediately replied and was appreciative.

But it's all in good fun for his time with the bills, as boy i hated the guy for torching us so many times, but wished that we could somehow get him on our team....too bad it ended the way it did as we were using him some that year before the knee injury and could have used his talent as the season went on...he was still deadly good at those screens...

Remember this one...

5 OF 10
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
If it wasn’t this. It was

Wide Right
Music City Forward Pass
McKelvin Fumble on KO
13 seconds
Bickering Bills - though that didn’t hurt them too bad
Stevie Johnson drop costing a playoff birth
The Partying Bills

But at least there was no Butt Fumble.

I can't believe the Bills didn't lose more games with that defense...

Also, is Jordan Poyer one of the most overrated safeties or what?

Buffalo definitely got too much credit for losing last season. Somehow it became expectations of one high scoring game after another with the Bills always at 40+.

It's such a fickle league without a ring. Stafford is now off limits. Burrow is the toast of the league right now but he's potentially 6 days away from bar stool dismissal as another guy who can't get it done.

I don't mind Buffalo's defeat because I got banned from their subreddit for not much at all after the first meeting this season. They were whining about weather and officiating. I told them it wasn't a good look, given all the predictions of a 5 touchdown rout on their subreddit leading into the game.

Back
Top Bottom