Locker Room: Season Finale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locker Room: Season Finale

There's an air about Coach Flo that's hard to describe, but it's 100% certain that he has the full respect of this locker room.

Love me some Flo & Co. !

Before the bye week it was mentioned that having things like the TNT wall would get old if it didn't work. Despite people like Omar Kelly saying that the team was not improving, the improvement was evident. Now they were not wrong, getting on players for the little things will only work so long if you aren't winning or if it isn't working. You also need players to buy in. There were a few veterans who were jettisoned away for not buying in (of the players gone the one who did buy in was Tunsil)

Remember it's not all talent. Remember the hype the Cleveland Browns had with their *reads notes* rockstar front office and elite talent? 1 more win than us

Before the bye week it was mentioned that having things like the TNT wall would get old if it didn't work. Despite people like Omar Kelly saying that the team was not improving, the improvement was evident. Now they were not wrong, getting on players for the little things will only work so long if you aren't winning or if it isn't working. You also need players to buy in. There were a few veterans who were jettisoned away for not buying in (of the players gone the one who did buy in was Tunsil)

Remember it's not all talent. Remember the hype the Cleveland Browns had with their *reads notes* rockstar front office and elite talent? 1 more win than us
That Cleveland Team having just 1 more win than us is just amazing.....and will likely get Kitchens fired tomorrow.

There's an air about Coach Flo that's hard to describe, but it's 100% certain that he has the full respect of this locker room.

Love me some Flo & Co. !
It's called being a leader, and commanding tge respcect of grown men.

I get that it's hard to recognize, because we haven't had it in the Dolphin locker room for so long.

Lot of these win got lot do w Fitzpatrick..I think flores will be good coach for us. What fans want and what players and coaches are two different thing

Last edited:
Brian "badass, brain and brawn" Flores...F*** yeah!

Back
Top Bottom