LOL at The Jets, Pats, Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL at The Jets, Pats, Bills

eMCee85

Club Member
Reaction score
Well boys, if we can stay healthy, we own this division. Obviously lots of football left but I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see the jets suffer like that, the bills fall apart and the Pats not have the ability to score more than 15 ppg!!!!

Sew up our defense and its a wrap!!!!

Well boys, if we can stay healthy, we own this division. Obviously lots of football left but I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see the jets suffer like that, the bills fall apart and the Pats not have the ability to score more than 15 ppg!!!!

Remember, we are cursed expect the unexpected

Josh Allen is a matter of time. I admire his comptetitive spirit but he is playing so dumb with his health right now.

I just shook my head watching him try to jump over some defenders to get an extra yard when well short of the sticks. He's playing like he wants to get injured.

That's a just plain defeatist attitude.......

I, for one, refuse to roll that way after an incredible win, and offensive display I witnessed Sunday.
I hear ya, but not my first rodeo. I’ve seen these starts before only to be let down for a variety of reasons. I’m not saying my sentiments are right just deeply rooted after being a fan for 45+ years.

I hear ya, but not my first rodeo. I’ve seen these starts before only to be let down for a variety of reasons. I’m not saying my sentiments are right just deeply rooted after being a fan for 45+ years.

Ya, its definitely a long road. I am not ready to point and laugh at anyone yet.

Josh Allen is a matter of time. I admire his comptetitive spirit but he is playing so dumb with his health right now.

I just shook my head watching him try to jump over some defenders to get an extra yard when well short of the sticks. He's playing like he wants to get injured.
Josh Allen is dumb. I don’t mean that in a way specifically meant to attack him. The Bills succeed when the coaching staff limits the dumb choices Allen makes. It’s been that way since his rookie season. He will always be his own worst enemy. I have seen him make some incredible plays. I have also seen him make a handful of the most dumb decisions I have ever seen a QB make.

Josh Allen is dumb. I don’t mean that in a way specifically meant to attack him. The Bills succeed when the coaching staff limits the dumb choices Allen makes. It’s been that way since his rookie season. He will always be his own worst enemy. I have seen him make some incredible plays. I have also seen him make a handful of the most dumb decisions I have ever seen a QB make.
At this point I do wonder if he is a dull light bulb. You have to assume the coaches get on him everytime he takes an unnecessary hit. And he just keeps doing it.

At this point if I were his head coach I would consider sitting him for a drive as punishment anytime he takes a stupid hit. Nothing else seems to be working on him.

i said the same thing.. he jumps and he's about 7 yards shy.. he's not the sharpest tack.

Celebrating an injury is something scum bag Bills fans would do. Pathetic.

hate to see the injury especially since going to game in NJ. Would have loved to see Tua/Rodgers. I think your nuts if you don’t think this is going to be a dogfight all season long.

An article this morning on ESPN said this about Allen:
He now has 84 turnovers since entering the league in 2018, the most during that time frame. In his sixth season, Allen is also now the quarterback with the most overtime losses, including postseason, without a win or tie (0-5), according to ESPN Stats & Information research.
As indestructible as his body seems to be, his psyche seems to be the opposite. Allen is mentally soft, and can be manipulated as such. This is why it is so nice to have guys like Wilkins on our team. He knows how to get into Allen's head and take him out of his game.

Back
Top Bottom