LOL at The Jets, Pats, Bills | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL at The Jets, Pats, Bills

Celebrating an injury is something scum bag Bills fans would do. Pathetic.
No one is celebrating an injury, they're celebrating the resulting circumstances the Jets find themselves in, big difference. It's sad to see Rogers go out this way but happy as hell the Jets find themselves in this situation. Couldn't happen to a more deserving team...

:jetssuck

You’re going WAY TOO FAST!

I strongly disagree.

Every team in the East is excellent and this is gonna be a dog fight that comes down to the last week of the season.

Tua looked fantastic but this is the NFL and the entire league is parody bc of salary cap.

And the last time we won the division - the babies born that year are now sophomores in High School … babies born the last time we won a playoff game are 23 and working on post graduate degrees or fully in the work force!

I appreciate the NFL HEAVEN but no way I’m not crowning us AFCE champions quite yet!
I disagree as well, as of right now, the ONLY thing that can stop us is health. That's it. I don't care how good the Patriots, Jets, and Bills defenses looked week one, our o line, who was expected to suck ass, just dominated one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL. And Hill made JC Jackson look like Iggy. You wanna lock down Hill? Ok, we got Waddle, you wanna lock down Waddle, ok we got Hill, you wanna try and take both of them, ok, we have Craycraft who does nothing but catch TDs, Ingold, E friggan E who will bulldoze your entire secondary, and now it looks as though even Smythe can produce! And if that doesn't work we also have that smooth motha lova Berrios. Not to mention, Mostert and Wilson. I'm not as down on them as most. We see just like last week Mostert can produce. Coach needs to make that happen more. Hopefully the Fange will figure this defense out but if no major injuries, I'm just gonna say it, NO ONE in the NFL can stop us. Not even SF!!!

I disagree as well, as of right now, the ONLY thing that can stop us is health. That's it. I don't care how good the Patriots, Jets, and Bills defenses looked week one, our o line, who was expected to suck ass, just dominated one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL. And Hill made JC Jackson look like Iggy. You wanna lock down Hill? Ok, we got Waddle, you wanna lock down Waddle, ok we got Hill, you wanna try and take both of them, ok, we have Craycraft who does nothing but catch TDs, Ingold, E friggan E who will bulldoze your entire secondary, and now it looks as though even Smythe can produce! And if that doesn't work we also have that smooth motha lova Berrios. Not to mention, Mostert and Wilson. I'm not as down on them as most. We see just like last week Mostert can produce. Coach needs to make that happen more. Hopefully the Fange will figure this defense out but if no major injuries, I'm just gonna say it, NO ONE in the NFL can stop us. Not even SF!!!
Easy!

The Dolphins have a seriously tough game iN NE this Sunday… don’t start counting your chickens quite yet broseph!!!

Josh Allen is dumb. I don’t mean that in a way specifically meant to attack him. The Bills succeed when the coaching staff limits the dumb choices Allen makes. It’s been that way since his rookie season. He will always be his own worst enemy. I have seen him make some incredible plays. I have also seen him make a handful of the most dumb decisions I have ever seen a QB make.
The same could be said about all QBs including ours

We'll find out soon enough won't we? At Pats and at Bills in 2 of next 3 games. Hope we are still laughing then. I do wish our defense could hold a candle next to any of these other division units, they all look top 10 while we were bottom 10 last year and again in game 1.
You might want to run that past the Chargers! - LOL

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw on a car down here in North Carolina:
"I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you". - LOL

The same could be said about all QBs including ours
You could say the same things, but in this particular case they would not mean the same thing. I live in upstate NY. I have seen pretty much every Bills game for decades. Before Allen’s breakout season he was mostly considered a bust by fans because he made dumb decision after dumb decision. That lateral in the 2019 Wild Card game still blows my mind. He gets banged up running the ball literally every year and he continues to take brutal hits on plays that mean nothing. In most cases it is the HC/OC’s job to limit the bad decisions a QB makes throwing the ball or holding the ball too long. In Allen’s case it’s more protecting him from himself because he tries to do too much and it usually doesn’t help.

Back
Top Bottom