LOL @ deleted thread and this "forum" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ deleted thread and this "forum"

bittertosweet

Rookie
Reaction score
The JT thread got deleted unless i went blind because i stated the fact that this forum is 95% trolls lol. It was like 7 pages of facts long too, i guess they dont like being exposed :O. 5 mins til this one gets the delete button, where is the real forum at? Where fans can speak the truth without being muzzled?

Okay who pulled the switcharoo and put it back after i posted this you future seeing gnome? I'm not blind because that would be bad :O seriously though? where is the real forum where i can speak the truth and defend myself without getting banned? And the offenders never get banned? Somebody take this muzzle off me please.

i swur to god i looked at it 15 times over stupid tricky gnomes!!! My fault is theirs! My tombstone will read "stupid tricky gnomes"

rofl i couldn't find the other thread and now the stupid tricky gnomes are loose!

I can assure you I am not a gnome. As for as what I have seen, that thread never left the main board.

I REQUIRE PROOF!!! evil gnomes, they are slippery! you can just say "you're blind" if you want, that works too.

Back
Top Bottom