LOL @ deleted thread and this "forum" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ deleted thread and this "forum"

Why would I say that? We are all human(well except for the gnomes) and make mistakes from time to time.

Because it would be funny and it was a good fair laugh, and i guess i should thank you for retarding my retardation by moving this thread to the twilight zone i guess?

No man i am this retarded non additives

Wow. Just wow. Had to go back and read that thread.....which btw, has been up the whole time. I posted in it before you did and havent looked at it in a while.

Nevertheless the BS being spewed that you speak of in that thread was done by you. **** JT and **** Zach for that matter. Put the keyboard down and get back on your knees for those losers why dont ya.

Both of them never won **** for us really. They have been the leaders of a defense with a tradition of LOSING. Why are you so against moving on from that. Notice we are WINNING now.

Zach was a great player in his day. But, that was before last season.

Where was he last year when we needed a leader? Oh wait, I know, during the Jets game in NY he was at home sitting on the couch because he had a headache from a fender bender and didnt even bother to take the team flight to NY. Way to lead from the front. Then he sat out the rest of the year.

And you want to give all that money he was due this season to him??? For what? To play 5 games? Not only is it a different system, but he isnt the player he used to be either.

All in all I loved Zach. He was a good player for us. He was the heart of our D for years. We had a couple good seasons with him, but even in those it was the D that let us down in 4th qtrs of many huge games in those seasons. Then we completely blew for a few seasons as well.

But, ya have to respect Zach. I cant deny that. But, you also dont have to pay him much more than he is worth, especially when he is a major risk to miss alot of games. **** that. And dont think for a second we didnt try to trade him. Im sure we did. There just werent any takers for that price on him.

As for JT. Well just **** him all the way around. He is a total douche that lost respect for the game. He never did **** anyway aside from stat whoring it up a bit. He NEVER came through in the big games for us, not just in the 4th qtr, but the whole game. He raked up big numbers vs. garbage teams or against good teams when it didnt matter much for us(years in which we werent a factor). Piss on that dude. He thought he was Mr. Hollywood in the making and wanted to go somewhere to draw big attention. He thought we couldnt win enough to get him the exposure he wanted. Well guess what......he blows. He hasnt done **** all year for the deadskins and they blow too. I think its ****ing great.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it pal. :up:

This might have been the greatest thread that I have seen on FH ever! This guy came in and got everyone all fired up..

I love it

This might have been the greatest thread that I have seen on FH ever! This guy came in and got everyone all fired up..

I love it

If only i had your tv's MUAHAHAHAHAH WHAT POWA!!! literally, you got the hookup with zeus? or did you blackout nyc for such powa?:hi5: Just remember to turn them on right before farve throws that pass.

maybe finheaven can get together and make an extension cord from socal to ny, or zeus could sack farve, but that would probably be a bad idea because the leprechaun that farve really is would use his magic powas and flail like zeus sacked him and complete a touchdown to the other leprechaun, leon washington!!! damn them magical midgets, we need the gnomes for this fight, the shortest wins! WE WIN!!! TD!!!!!!

maybe finheaven can get together and make an extension cord from socal to ny, or zeus could sack farve, but that would probably be a bad idea because the leprechaun that farve really is would use his magic powas and flail like zeus sacked him and complete a touchdown to the other leprechaun, leon washington!!! damn them magical midgets, we need the gnomes for this fight, the shortest wins! WE WIN!!! TD!!!!!!

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

I have a question since it is the appropriate place.

Exactly how many mushrooms did you eat?

I have a question since it is the appropriate place.

Exactly how many mushrooms did you eat?

My "brain" must be one, its a magical place, jerry tells me i'm fine. I don't trust jerry, i never got a paycheck, wtf?

GD slippery gnomes. I'll catch one one one one one one one day.

If they give FH awards YOU my friend get Most Unusual Personality by far.

Nah RDS is pretty unusual in his own right. He made an alter ego during one of his vacations and called her "Dolphin Double D Denise." I kid you not.

I think i'm missing part of my "brain" one of those parts we are supposed to use. Either that or I'm a whole new syndrome. Where is my movie deal? Me and my gnomes will expose jerry for the fraud he is, always taking my powa. Course then you gotta deal with the evil gnomes, that's a whole different issue.

HEY WILDBILL TNX FOR BANNING ME THAT ONE TIME YOU ROCK :)
you must be an evil gnome. don't know if i can win this battle, too much evil.

I think i'm missing part of my "brain" one of those parts we are supposed to use. Either that or I'm a whole new syndrome. Where is my movie deal? Me and my gnomes will expose jerry for the fraud he is, always taking my powa. Course then you gotta deal with the evil gnomes, that's a whole different issue.

HEY WILDBILL TNX FOR BANNING ME THAT ONE TIME YOU ROCK :)
you must be an evil gnome. don't know if i can win this battle, too much evil.
I feel a gnome momment coming on. might ban you again. :up:

Nah RDS is pretty unusual in his own right. He made an alter ego during one of his vacations and called her "Dolphin Double D Denise." I kid you not.

He has a new alterego now, like Flipper the Retired Dolphin Mascot or something.

Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom