lol @ feeley in madden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lol @ feeley in madden

42ZRo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
has anyone traded feeley to the dolphins in madden 2004 and noticed that he has an afro when his helmet is off.

I tried to update my dolphins roster but all the releases and stuff you had to do was making me mad so I quit. Does anyone know if they updated the online one with Boston, Feeley and such.

clear.gif

Haha, yeah...I noticed that after I did training camp with him. I just gave him a fade.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Haha, yeah...I noticed that after I did training camp with him. I just gave him a fade.

If I were playing, I'd give him a trade.

I don't have Madden 2004..what's Feeley's rating? I know it's like a 50 something on 2003.

Feeley has an afro in madden04 but mcnabb doesnt....mcnabb has close crop...seems they got it backwards...

what do you think feely's rating will be in 05?

I can only dream for it to be in the high 80's. Jay is what, 84 OVR? Hes got to be better than that or its no use, might as well stick Jay back out there. Im sure Jay will be rateds in the 70's if he's not starting next year. we'll see

There is no way that Feeley is in the high 80's. I may be mistaken, but I don't think he played at all last year, did he? I don't think by riding pine he would raise his stock from a 75 to 88 or so.

Feeley was not a 75. Don't know who said that, but he was a 70 overall with 66 awareness, 86 throwing power and 82 accuracy.
Fiedler is a 84 overall and like 85/87 power/accuracy.
I hate to do it, but I have to agree with J-E-T-S. There is no way AJ goes up to a 80 much less a high 80s. After he plays a little in our system I would expect a drop to about 61-65.

I was just playing some Franchise right now.. I simulated the 2003 season (finished 7-9 because EVERY QB got injured for the season.. Jim Drunkenmiller was the starter) After the season I picked up AJ Feeley, traded for Boston and Howard.. and drafted a WR.. I simulated through the second season.. Feeley began his tenure with a 70 rating.. after starting the year he had a 75 rating.. he did pretty good.. although once Ricky went down for 9 weeks his stats deteriotrated.. threw a lot of picks.

Back
Top Bottom