lol @ feeley in madden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lol @ feeley in madden

So have the Madden games become everyones Magic 8-ball for the upcoming season? :tongue:

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I was just playing some Franchise right now.. I simulated the 2003 season (finished 7-9 because EVERY QB got injured for the season.. Jim Drunkenmiller was the starter) After the season I picked up AJ Feeley, traded for Boston and Howard.. and drafted a WR.. I simulated through the second season.. Feeley began his tenure with a 70 rating.. after starting the year he had a 75 rating.. he did pretty good.. although once Ricky went down for 9 weeks his stats deteriotrated.. threw a lot of picks.
Don't trade for Boston w/ Madden 2004! Trade for Andre Johnson instead. :)

Boston's overall rating goes down every year, and you're stuck with his HUGE backloaded salary of 7mil per.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Boston's overall rating goes down every year, and you're stuck with his HUGE backloaded salary of 7mil per.

I know.. I just wanted to see what the 2004 Dolphins would do in a season..

I actually re-did the rosters for the Afc east and ended up winning 5 straight super bowls with Feely improving to 92. It was pretty sweet, cuz one of the first plays of the Bills game Ricky ran over Troy Vincent when he tried to make a tackle on a sweep, Vincent tore his rotator cuff and was out for the season while Ricky ran in the endzone. By the way I fired Wanny after two seasons and got Jeff Fisher to lead me to the superbowls.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Not for me...Boston had like 60+ catches for me...went to the Pro Bowl because he broke the 1000+ yard mark & had like 8 TDs, so he was the 4th receiver. Chambers went as the #1 with 90+, 1300+, & 10+.

Both of their ratings went up for me. It's pretty easy to get receivers in the pro bowl, & that's all you have to do to keep the player ratings up.

Back
Top Bottom