Long Wait Ends For Robert Nkemdiche, Cordrea Tankersley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long Wait Ends For Robert Nkemdiche, Cordrea Tankersley

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
When can these guys be activated? Watching the games is about seeing certain players and these are 2 I want to see play.

I don't expect them to have much of an impact. This is a team sport and outside of placekicker and punter every position depends on the 10 guys out there with them. If most of the team is crap how can one really access the couple of potential players who might actually have some talent. Tank wasn't very good before his injury so to expect excellence now is a stretch.

Tryouts for 2020 continue! More utter brilliance by

Flo and Mister Grier! Greatest revamp in history

while conducting a 16 month TC!

Utterly redefining the way

N F L football teams will be

deconstructed and reconstructed in the future!

Aggressive. Dominant. Redefining what's possible!

:woot:

Well they have to Nov 6 to get onto the field for some real action, or at least be kept on the active roster or not. Hopefully one (both ideally) show they are worth keeping around

Tryouts for 2020 continue! More utter brilliance by

Flo and Mister Grier! Greatest revamp in history

while conducting a 16 month TC!

Utterly redefining the way

N F L football teams will be

deconstructed and reconstructed in the future!

Aggressive. Dominant. Redefining what's possible!

You’re trying way too hard now. Just pay slimm and get it over with

You’re trying way too hard now. Just pay slimm and get it over with

You and your dirty dust bunny buddies will NOT prevail!

And BTW Slimm has already offered me an "advance settlement" of

70cents on the dollar because even a crawdad daddy can see the

wave of greatness on the Miami shoreline horizon! Just don't wimp out

in 365 days when the inevitable becomes reality and Dolphins FLY!

Well they have to Nov 6 to get onto the field for some real action, or at least be kept on the active roster or not. Hopefully one (both ideally) show they are worth keeping around

Good! So they have about 2 more weeks

“We have some time,” Head Coach Brian Flores said. “We have a little time. It’s a good opportunity to take a look at these guys — both ‘Tank’ and Rob — and really kind of get them into a practice setting, some individuals, some team drills, some group drills. It’s been a long time for both guys since they’ve stepped on a field in a competitive environment. I never want to rush things. We’ve got some time. Look, if they look like they’re ready to go, nobody wants to see those guys out there more than I do. But at the same time, this is a hard game to play, so we’ll do what we feel is best for them individually and us as a team.”

R.Nkemdiche is like 6'6 280ish...seems a little too small to play the d.tackle position,IMO.
Seems like the perfect type of edge setter aka T.Flowers in this NE defensive type system

We've seen tank, it's not good...

I am looking forward to if Nkemdiche can amount to anything. It really is all in that head of his.

Really want to see what Tankersley has, because as of right now we have to make a big investment in a boundary CB2 in the offseason; costly FA signing like Jones or Bradberry for example, or a high draft pick.

He played well and showed a lot of signs as a rook. I remember some people were higher on Tank than X at one point.

I’m more excited for Nkemdiche. Hopefully they can turn him into some thing great. Taco and Nkemdiche former 1st round DEs who can prove their worth in So. Fl. Would love to have those 2 dominant on the Defensive line for years to come with Wilkins and Godcheaux.

Back
Top Bottom