Longest active streak with a takeaway. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Longest active streak with a takeaway.

If number is 42, then if Miami can keep this up for the rest of this season, Miami could break it the 4th game next year...Interesting, and exciting.

Yet! Some want to suggest like the Howard play at the end of the Patriots game was “luck!”

At some point with stats like this doesn’t it suggests there’s more than “luck” involved?
Absolutely. When by coincidence it always seems the same name just happen to normally be the one involved with turnovers...Luck might not realistically seem to be Involved, and to think so is being very short sighted.

Cool stuff. Let's hope it keeps going.

And I think Washington's streak just ended.

I'm hoping it ends for the Titans and Cowboys as well.

I couldn't see who is at 3rd now, but it would be pretty cool to be at least 3x the new 2nd place.

The best mark in team history is 42 consecutive games, which was set between December of 1982 and October of 1985.
Didn't say what team though.
Pretty sure I saw yesterday that it was the Dolphins.

"If Miami hopes to beat their team record for consecutive games with a turnover forced, they’re going to have to wait a long, long time — October of 2022.

The best mark in team history is 42 consecutive games, which was set between December of 1982 and October of 1985."
- Kyle Crabbs

Back
Top Bottom