Look at the new MFN sideline reporter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the new MFN sideline reporter

Well I guess we'll be seeing a lot of her, since we have a number of MN games this year.

lisag-1.jpg

Why do so many people seem to think Green Bay is going to be in the Super Bowl? I think that Tampa Bay, Philly and Atlanta all are definitely superior to the Pack.

What are your earliest memories of "Monday Night Football"?

Guerrero: I was raised by a single dad. My mom died when I was 8. So my dad raised me, and he's a huge football fan. Some of the best memories I have growing up were from watching "Monday Night Football" with my dad. When I found out I got this job, I cried, of course -- I'm a girly-girl -- and then I called my dad, and he cried, too. On so many levels, this is a thrill for me.

Look at the question, and then her answer.........

5. Is it true you made Dennis Rodman cry?

Guerrero: Yeah, I called him out at a press conference. It was when Dennis was deciding whether to sign with the Lakers. He showed up late with Carmen Electra and the entourage, dropping f-bombs and stuff. And he told us he'd just called the conference to see if we'd show up, and then he said if he became a distraction to the Lakers he'd quit.

So I stood up, in my little pink outfit, looking like I'm from Entertainment Tonight or something, and I said, "You already are a distraction. You've kept the Lakers hanging for three weeks. You're wasting our time, and you're probably the most selfish athlete I've ever seen." And then he started crying.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
She's hot, but not as hot as Melissa Stark.

Well I differ with both you ice and Migs. I like Lisa better than Melissa.
Then again I prefer longer darker hair on girls, rather than shortish blonde hair on girls.

I have to see her from the sidelines to decide.

Stark looked like a grown-up Cabbage Patch doll whereas Lisa's just plain hot! She also knows her stuff too. I've heard her debate several people in sports media and she can certainly hold her own.

BTW, as far as the Faiders pick goes I think that's more a product of where she's from: hispanic, from the LA area, with a father who's a football fan. Hmmmmm, I can't imagine why she'd be a Faider-fan.

Back
Top Bottom