Look at the new MFN sideline reporter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the new MFN sideline reporter

LISA !!

But then again, I'm a sucker for a latin goddess...

I would have gone w/ momma Stark, until this
clear.gif

I don't like her. She's hot(Not as hot as Starks) but she's not too bright when it comes to sports.
1-She knows squat about baseball but acts pretends to be an expert.
2-She's a bias Raiders fan<- I rest my case!

Does anyone know how long she'll be on MNF? Hopefully for only a season.

Originally posted by booyeah_
I don't like her. She's hot(Not as hot as Starks) but she's not too bright when it comes to sports.
2-She's a bias Raiders fan&lt;- I rest my case!

I like her...I think she'll do a better job than Starks, plus, she's more attractive (in my humble opinion).

I heard yesterday that she signed a 3-year contract that would keep her busy year-round. I did not hear whether or not that means she'll still do MNF next year when Starks is available.

Originally posted by booyeah_
2-She's a bias Raiders fan&lt;- I rest my case!

Well some corrections are needed for you in the ghetto of western New York state.
I have been watching Lisa for many years now, since her home base was the Southern California based FOX Sports Net West, which is the the main non-ESPN sports channel I have watched for 18 years. She was hired by them when the channel was still Prime Sports. Often the channel assigned her to be the Lakers locker room reporter.(Note the channel was created in 1985 to show Laker games). Over time she has developed into a good field reporter.
As for baseball, yes she is weaker at that sport, however the FOX channel usually had other staffers hog up the baseball airtime, and rarely did any of the female sports reporters based there(including FOX network basball studio host Jeanie Zelasko) get to do any baseball stories.
Also she is not primarily a Raider fan. She grew up as a Ram fan. She also was a Rams cheerleader. Now I have seen video of her as a Ram cheerleader and at the time she dyed her hair blonde and it did not look right on her:confused:

Back
Top Bottom