Look at the shiny weapons.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the shiny weapons....

Chill buddy. I didn't find Oliver's comment to be a a harsh one. Dol_Fan5434 said Dyer was a weapon, and Oliver disagreed. Isn't that what a message board is all about? Just my thoughts on the subject......

Re: Re: Re: Look at the shiny weapons....

Originally posted by Jeep

Give the man a frucking break Oliver... He stated a number of real and legitimate "weapons" and you have to comment on a back-up to a back-up player...

Theres a time to speak.. and theres a time to keep you frucking mouth shut.. I think this time its the latter that applies.

Sheesh!!!!!

LOL OK, sorry I pissed in your cereal. Yikes!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Chill buddy. I didn't find Oliver's comment to be a a harsh one. Dol_Fan5434 said Dyer was a weapon, and Oliver disagreed. Isn't that what a message board is all about? Just my thoughts on the subject......

Naw man its not like that.. not at all....

Sure this is a message board and sure your allowed to express your opinions.. but when someone gives you a pocket full of pennies.. why b-itch about one being bent??

I mean thats so as-sinine and down right petty..

Originally posted by Jeep

Naw man its not like that.. not at all....

Sure this is a message board and sure your allowed to express your opinions.. but when someone gives you a pocket full of pennies.. why b-itch about one being bent??

I mean thats so as-sinine and down right petty..

Huh? Dyer shows up to camp over weight and you think I'm complaining? As far as I can see I'm just stating the obvious. Dyer is not much of a weapon until he starts to take his NFL career seriously. This is 2 years in a row he has shown up for camp as a fat ass.

Oliver...

Look at the shiny Weapons

clear.gif

clear.gif

-Look at Madison happy he ain't stickin' Tolver. LOL.

Dyer a weapon?

Dyer is the "blunt object" kind of weapon.

I was under the impression that his pass catching skills were better than Ayanbadejo's knowledge of the playbook, last year: which was why the one was on the team and the other, not. We'll see if that balance has shifted either direction, during the past year.

-Jeff
www.jjewell.com

Originally posted by JeffJewell

Dyer is the "blunt object" kind of weapon.

I was under the impression that his pass catching skills were better than Ayanbadejo's knowledge of the playbook, last year: which was why the one was on the team and the other, not. We'll see if that balance has shifted either direction, during the past year.

-Jeff
www.jjewell.com

He's not even the best on the team at doing that. Just because you destroy one blocker does not mean that makes you the best blocker as far FB's go on this team.

Oliver...

We haven't sign Griese yet so don't say is a Weapon.

So many things can happen. And maybe they're playing us to sign for a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

hey, dyers underrated...he could b good. dis guy mite have a point bout da whole dyer bein a legit weapon thing, we'll see...

GO FINS!

Good blocker, but I always thought he was known for having stone hands (Dyer), yet I read they were thinking about throwing him the ball this year.

Who knows..

Hey guys, sorry about all the Dyer controversy:( and thanks for the compliment oliver :D

I was just stating what i read in an article. The article was in the sentinal on monday and i thought i would mention that Dyer could be a receiver. I wasnt expecting him to go out there and be the next Lorenzo Neal... :lol:

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
Hey guys, sorry about all the Dyer controversy:( and thanks for the compliment oliver :D

I was just stating what i read in an article. The article was in the sentinal on monday and i thought i would mention that Dyer could be a receiver. I wasnt expecting him to go out there and be the next Lorenzo Neal... :lol:

Like I said you seem to be one of the good guys.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom