Look for big win for Florida over Georgia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look for big win for Florida over Georgia

w/o Shockley.......24-13 Gators

w/ Shockley.........21-17 Gators

lets go gators, beat the dogs and leave bama as the only undefeated team in the sec

jnewmant said:
lets go gators, beat the dogs and leave bama as the only undefeated team in the sec

Until the SEC title game anyway. :tongue:

Oh i see your a florida fan. heres how it is

with Shockley 31-13 Dogs
without Shockley 24-21 Gators

Buddwalk said:
Oh i see your a florida fan. heres how it is

with Shockley 31-13 Dogs
without Shockley 24-21 Gators

:lol: Not sure if you've noticed or not but the Dawgs haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard this year, let alone with a if anything, not 100% Shockley. Especially against Florida's defense.

SpeedRush99 said:
:lol: Not sure if you've noticed or not but the Dawgs haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard this year, let alone with a if anything, not 100% Shockley. Especially against Florida's defense.

Dude florida hasnt shown much this year...georgias still undefeated buddy

Buddwalk said:
Dude florida hasnt shown much this year...georgias still undefeated buddy

I'm well aware of Florida's struggles, watched every game, the offense has struggled and the defense had one bad day, and the fact that Georgia is undefeated. Are YOU aware of the fact that Georgia has beaten Florida only 3 times in the last 16 years and most likely will be without their starting QB?

SpeedRush99 said:
I'm well aware of Florida's struggles, watched every game, the offense has struggled and the defense had one bad day, and the fact that Georgia is undefeated. Are YOU aware of the fact that Georgia has beaten Florida only 3 times in the last 16 years and most likely will be without their starting QB?
Not most likely Shockley is out for sure man...also 16 years isnt this year ok. Its a whole new year, no matter what Georgia has the advantage in this one and even with out there starting qb they could still beat a struggling under achieving florida team

Florida had better win since Shockley isn't going to be playing & they have to go against pocket QB Tereshinski.

Buddwalk said:
Not most likely Shockley is out for sure man...also 16 years isnt this year ok. Its a whole new year, no matter what Georgia has the advantage in this one and even with out there starting qb they could still beat a struggling under achieving florida team

Way to back up your argument :rolleyes: "No matter what Georgia has the advantage". Says who? We'll see what happens Saturday, junior.

One question for you, other than Tennessee, who has Georgia played this year?

SpeedRush99 said:
Way to back up your argument :rolleyes: "No matter what Georgia has the advantage". Says who? We'll see what happens Saturday, junior.

One question for you, other than Tennessee, who has Georgia played this year?

Lets see there ranked 5th overall and are still yet to lose...they have the advantage. I think unless leak suddenly becomes a good qb florida is gonna have a tough time winning that game

Buddwalk said:
Lets see there ranked 5th overall and are still yet to lose...they have the advantage. I think unless leak suddenly becomes a good qb florida is gonna have a tough time winning that game

He beat them as a true freshman, he can do it again. He is a good QB.

SpeedRush99 said:
He beat them as a true freshman, he can do it again. He is a good QB.

Hes looked very inconsistant this year...and frankly i'd rather have brock berlin on my team then him :lol:

Heres a prediction for you I bet Kyle Wright QB Miami will have a huge second half of the year and will light up Vtech

Back
Top Bottom